Is there anyway to still obtain the early pre order dlc for F1 24 ?

by Nookthaipsn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there anyway to still obtain the early pre order dlc for F1 24 ?

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t know there was early pre order bonus for this game, and as a completionist I know this will continue to bother me , is the only option is to cancelled my pre order now? Is there still a way for me to get the dlc somehow? 
thanks guys

Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there anyway to still obtain the early pre order dlc for F1 24 ?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Nookthaipsn 

This promotional offer expires 24th April 2024.

Good only for new purchases of F1® 24 at participating online retailers. Bonus content for digital product automatically accessible. McLaren & Alpine F1® esports liveries in F1® 24 upon full-game launch. Second set of 2024 liveries arriving on the grid in F1®23 after April 24th. Podium pass requires gameplay to unlock.  Failure to log in and redeem items during the Podium Pass Seasons will result in forfeit of that Seasons itemsPitcoins required to purchase VIP track...(more at the link)

https://www.ea.com/games/f1/f1-24/disclaimers

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Nookthaipsn 

This promotional offer expires 24th April 2024.

Good only for new purchases of F1® 24 at participating online retailers. Bonus content for digital product automatically accessible. McLaren & Alpine F1® esports liveries in F1® 24 upon full-game launch. Second set of 2024 liveries arriving on the grid in F1®23 after April 24th. Podium pass requires gameplay to unlock.  Failure to log in and redeem items during the Podium Pass Seasons will result in forfeit of that Seasons itemsPitcoins required to purchase VIP track...(more at the link)

https://www.ea.com/games/f1/f1-24/disclaimers

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you , will the liveries be available to purchase later on? , I would hate to see my game forever goes incomplete for not pre ordering early enough…

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help