Is there a way to "Update" the game?

by dg4129dg

Original Post

Is there a way to "Update" the game?

★ Novice

I want to make sure I am using the most recent version of Sims4, and want to update the game, but I don't see how. Also, in Origin, they had a "Repair Game" which cleared some glitches. Will this be available?

Message 1 of 5 (12,390 Views)

Re: Is there a way to "Update" the game?

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @dg4129dg,

Whenever there is an update available for a game in the EA app, it would show you that an update is available. 

Now I understand that this is something that you want to check for yourself, but I haven't found a way how to do it in the EA app. 

Luckily you can check the version in The Sims 4: on the Main Menu, the version is listed on the lower right.

You can find a screenshot here: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/

Thanks to @puzzlezaddict for the tip!

Jason.png
Message 2 of 5 (12,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If the EA app is telling me there's an update shouldn't I be able to easily find it? Y'all messed everything up. I can't even open my game

Message 3 of 5 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't figure out how to update games and I want to uninstall some that I don't play but it says I'm currently "in game" whenever I try to play a game that is up to date and I'm trying to update than uninstall NFS Heat.

Message 4 of 5 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Screenshot 2024-07-13 105355.pngI want to restart the EA app, but it says that I need to close a game when I don't have one open.

Message 5 of 5 (733 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help