I was banned for no reason

by dinner0830

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

In early June, I was still playing the game normally in the morning and in the afternoon, when I launched my Battlefield 2042 from steam, I found that I needed to re-connect my ea account. I didn't care at first, but when I logged in, my game progress was cleared, I became a tier 1 account and my apex was strangely banned.
I tried to ask for help in EA-help, and found that I had a ban history. On February 6th, I asked the staff of EA to lift the ban on my account, but their staff replied to me with an email saying that I violated the rules. I checked according to the URL in the email. I do not find that I have violated any of these rules.
As a player who enjoys the game process, I do not understand why my account was blocked. I sent emails every day for a week asking why my account was blocked and how I should unblock my account, but I did not receive a definite reply. I tried to seek help from the staff online, and he asked me for my initial registered email address. I have tried all the email addresses I am using and used in the past, but they are all wrong, and I cannot provide my registered email address. When I registered this account, I was not even an adult. To be precise, apex is the video game I have played for the longest time
Based on my community of players, I found out that there were some people in similar situations (ban a few months ago, then got an email, I didn't even get an email) but most of them were people who did illegal trading practices (some said they didn't, but I'm not sure), but I can swear on my life that I didn't do those illegal trading practices. Top-ups are also purchases made on steam

Message 1 of 5 (255 Views)

Re: I was banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I am very sorry that I do not have a good ability to use English to talk. I can only express my needs through translation software. I hope you can understand what I am talking about

Message 2 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★ Novice

您可能想私信社区经理并请他们帮助您

Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bgdszyz Thx and i will try it
Message 4 of 5 (163 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

First of all, don't worry about if there are any errors in the translation. Your message is completely fine and I appreciate the effort to write in a different language. 

Now regarding the ban on your account, you will need to contact our Terms of Service team as we're unable to assist you with bans here on AHQ. You can explain to them exactly as you've explained to us here in this post and provide as much information as you can and they will take all the information into consideration when reviewing the account. To learn more about how to contact them, please see the following article: Get information about your EA Account lock, ban, or suspension

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 5 of 5 (84 Views)