Help Needed: Fix "Moments Season" Stars in Ultimate Team

by Eisnr

Original Post

Re: Help Needed: Fix "Moments Season" Stars in Ultimate Team

★ Guide

I have been a loyal fifa customer and player since 2012. I have purchased every single game including 2 versions of multiple.

I feel incredibly disrespected that you COMPLETELY abandoned this game after only 1 YEAR. Until these issues are fixed, I will never purchase another fifa game.

There are 2 things requiring a fix:

1. Further seasons need to be added to Volta to achieve “On the Way Up” and to continue to play the mode. The same goes for pro clubs.

2. Additional stars need to be added to FUT so that “Momentous Achievement” is again obtainable.

Please show your loyal customers that you respect them and fix these issues. It is quite sad that you haven’t even responded to these threads yet.

Message 11 of 82 (946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same please fix ea ! 95 no ted lasso or new ones ! Help us 

Message 12 of 82 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This has upset a lot of customers, and left a sour taste in people's mouths going for all trophies in your games EA.

Message 13 of 82 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA?! You're there? 

Are you thinking of another lighntining round in FUT? I guess you are. 

VOLTA = dead

MOMENTS = dead

Pro Clubs = dead

Few hours work to bring back a season for this modes but I guess they dont earn money with it so lads. No Platinum for us I guess.

Message 14 of 82 (885 Views)

★★★ Guide

And back here again one year later asking for a fix to achieve my platinum on a fifa game… Except this time it really seems unfair.

The trophy title never specified that the stars need to be earnt in 1 season (your stars are invalid as soon as the challenge is inactive). It is very misleading especially since the number of stars is not rebooted (actually just completed 100 stars to realize trophy did not pop).

It could have been just an annoying thing to redo all 100 stars again. Except, there is not enough stars to earn… Not being able to enter the Ted Lasso moments (when it should obviously be available as it is in the menu) makes it even feel more unfair. It is obviously a glitch that should be fixed, the Ted Lasso campaign was actually heavily advertised as a fifa 23 feature attracting a lot of fans. I was looking forward to complete it to be honest but decided to complete every multiplayer trophies first to be safe (especially after my experience with volta in 22 where i was locked out of 1 trophy).

So, I haven’t given up on the idea to unlock my platinum trophy as I am hoping for a fix. We did it last year, getting an extra season for volta, and that should be an easier fix as we are not even asking for adding anything just fixing something that is already here but glitched.

my only worry is the issue between ea and fifa, and that ea do not even want to look back on the past licences even though fifa 23 servers are still active. But lets hope im wrong.

people, do not give up and carry on posting here. Even if you repeat yourself. Last year our claim was only taken in account in January (started in October) after multiple comments and pages. Try to comment at least ince a week to give that topic the highlight it needs.

good luck all. Thanks ea for your time, hoping that a fix can be sorted to please your customers.

Message 15 of 82 (848 Views)

★★★ Guide

145 stars and still no trophy… Only 1 moment left for me to complete but I don’t dare using it in case a fix is done and will need to earn a star for trophy to pop…

Message 16 of 82 (832 Views)

★★★ Guide

By the way, the glitch (if it is one) seems to be happening on multiple platforms. Make sure to fix it for all not just the next gen consoles, please

Message 17 of 82 (801 Views)

★★★ Guide

Any news / update about this issue?

Message 18 of 82 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please fix this EA and add another season to VOLTA, I just want to enjoy all the content I paid for. This game has only been out for 1 year and I'm sure nobody was expecting to be locked out of content this quickly or have things such as trophies become unobtainable. You've fixed it before, please help us again.

Message 19 of 82 (729 Views)

★ Guide

Please. We fans and players who paid money for this content deserve a response.

Message 20 of 82 (716 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help