Hello!

by zeegee1

Original Post

Hello!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So this is our new forum? Or the actual new forum isn't live yet? I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm sitting here re-downloading all my store content as my old downloads didn't work with EA Play so thought I'd stop by and say howdy! Happy to see some familiar 'faces'.

ETA: Just seeing if I can edit. I'm running around giving everyone XP while I wait, hehe. 

Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)

Re: Hello!

@zeegee1  Hi there.  This is NOT the new forum.  This is the forum that won't get deleted in July, whereas the other forum will.  The new forum will hopefully go live in July, but I don't think that will be a sure thing until it happens.  In the interim, the idea here is that you can post your content on AHQ and have it not be vaporized.

I don't think there's been any official announcement as to what will happen to AHQ relative to the new forum.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 7 (369 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict As usual clear explanation, thanks. Though a little worrisome. The new forum is not a sure thing? So all of our nominated threads will disappear if there’s no new forum I’m assuming?
Message 3 of 7 (362 Views)

@zeegee1  The new forum is a sure thing, I mean as sure as anything can be.  It's the start date I don't trust, and only because EA.

Message 4 of 7 (345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm gonna sound dopey, but I was wondering why this forum seemed dead. So I guess everyone is posting over on the old one still?

Message 5 of 7 (340 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Oh ok, got it!
Message 6 of 7 (335 Views)

@CharlieKupoBleu  People tend to ask their questions here, get answers, and go back to their games.  It was the original purpose of this forum (Answers HQ), and for Sims 3 at least, the posts are still almost entirely about troubleshooting problems, although any topic is welcome.

From what I've heard, the other forum is pretty quiet these days, at least compared to its peak.  But yes, the social activity is almost entirely there and not here.

Message 7 of 7 (310 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help