Game Crash and Restart During Control Sensitivity Settings Ch

by imaspes

Original Post

Game Crash and Restart During Control Sensitivity Settings Ch

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey everyone, how's it going? I need some assistance with a bug I encountered while playing Formula 1 2023 on PlayStation 4 with a controller. I hope you can help me out.

I stumbled upon a bug during Free Practice 2 in Austria when I tried to adjust the sensitivity settings for acceleration and brake. The game suddenly froze, and then it crashed, causing it to restart. I have attached some images showing what happened.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, could you please share your insights and suggestions on how to resolve it? I apologize for writing in Portuguese, as I am from Brazil. However, I believe this error code might have appeared for others, regardless of their language. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in addressing this problem.

Thank you all for your support, and I appreciate any help you can provide.

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Re: Game Crash and Restart During Control Sensitivity Settings Ch

Community Manager

@imaspes 

Try booting in Safe mode and then choose Option 5, Rebuild Database, thanks.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/hardware/safe-mode-playstation/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@imaspes don't rebuild your database, ignore what barry said.
Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)

★★ Guide

I am experiencing this exact same issue on the PC.  I have tried the repair and app recovery fixes with no luck.  I have the game via EA/Origin not Steam.

Message 4 of 5 (329 Views)

Champion
I would also try the below steps for Playstation

Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.

If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ('HDD') in your system, please re-install the original HDD.

If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to Settings > Initialization and choose Initialize PS4.

If the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts then it might be worth contacting Playstation support

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (287 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help