F1 24 multiplayer

by Morningstar2416

Original Post

Accepted Solution

F1 24 multiplayer

★ Novice

I always bought and have been playing F1 games since the first release, so almost 2 decades. This year's multiplayer is so ridiculous and i am seriously considering quiting F1 games forever. All players in multiplayer can't stand you passing them, and all they do is hitting you or (most of the time drive you off the track. They all think with all their assist on that they really can race. But if I host a multiplayer race with all assist of nobody wants is joining, lol. Apart from the impossible laptimes EA should certainly consider in multiplayer to add severe penalties by means of 5 to 10 minutes obligated pitstop time penalties.

After almost 20 years of experience in F1 games this version will almost surely be the last I ever buy. Sorry EA, but I really don't wonna join this kindergarten again with these rules.

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: F1 24 multiplayer

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Morningstar2416 I recommend finding a league, it’s the best decision I’ve made. Also look for streamers who host online private lobbies. They pick and choose who they invite, and anyone who drives awful, or takes people out they will kick from the lobby.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

All Replies

Re: F1 24 multiplayer

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Morningstar2416 I recommend finding a league, it’s the best decision I’ve made. Also look for streamers who host online private lobbies. They pick and choose who they invite, and anyone who drives awful, or takes people out they will kick from the lobby.
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help