F1 24 Champs Edition..Missing F1 TV Pro Sub.

by soufxns

Original Post

F1 24 Champs Edition..Missing F1 TV Pro Sub.

★★ Novice

Just as the title suggests. I am located in the US, and have pre ordered (regrettably) F1 24 Champions Edition on April 20th. In the time window where EA was offering up that F1 TV Pro (1 Month) Sub if you pre ordered before May 31st. 
As it turns out, a community manager said something along the lines of having to wait till release to get anything as far as a voucher code in your email or such. Nothing to this day. Reached out to EA Help who confirmed my purchase, and stated that somehow the subscription is already active and linked to my EA account email and should be fine (I don’t have an F1 account with the EA email..) which confused me even more. Was redirected to PSN support who tried to tell me the offer I mentioned doesn’t exist lol… Anyway I’d like some tips? Or just want to know if I’m getting ripped or not I guess…

Message 1 of 13 (419 Views)

Re: F1 24 Champs Edition..Missing F1 TV Pro Sub.

★★ Novice
@soufxns Oh here’s a WaybackMachine link to the now dead link to the promotion… God bless the internet:
https://web.archive.org/web/20240307033048/https://www.ea.com/games/f1/f1-24/buy
Message 2 of 13 (418 Views)

★★ Novice
@soufxns I have also launched the game for the first time. Even claimed all my pre order bonuses and Champs Edition content, still no code/email regarding my F1 TV Sub though
Message 3 of 13 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on Xbox Series S, same thing with me. No email or any type of notification on how/where to redeem.

Message 4 of 13 (403 Views)

★★ Novice
@3b02e20fe9507542 Just got off chat with support. After digging around a bit, it seems vouchers/codes were locked off till the full release date. No official confirmation as to how or where, just community managers replying to others like me and you. Some said the code is sent via email, others said you need to login onto ea.com —> Account Settings —> Offers and Promotions (neither of which worked for me btw) contacted EA Help who first said the subscription is already active and tied to my email (I didn’t even sign up to F1 yet lol). Tried again and was told to reach out to PSN support cause it’s tied to their product purchasing system (??? It’s EA’s promo ???). PSN tried telling me that promo never existed.. and then finally this dude Abihshek from support finally threw me a bone saying he’s escalated my issue and to rest assured that my code will be sent in an email soon. (Let’s see..)

TLDR; Check email (and spam folder too, ik it’s weird that it would get filtered as spam)
Check Offers & Promotions tab (under ea.com)
& if that don’t work, get ready to chase your tail until support actually does their job. You’re entitled to that subscription, even if it was 3 days.
Message 5 of 13 (388 Views)

Champion

Just a reminder as well the offer for F1 TV Pro is only available to people living in the US so if you are outside the US that is why you won’t of received it

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 13 (364 Views)

★ Novice

I am in the US. I pre-ordered F1 24. I received a notification from Xbox to redeem a product key for F1 TV Pro 1-Month Subscription, which I did. However, when I visit the page (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/f1-tv-pro-1-month-subscription/9n95p8mjrfbk) there is no link to download, and it states "F1® TV Pro 1-Month Subscription is currently not available."

EA, how do we get the free 1-month subscription of F1 TV Pro which was promised to us?

Message 7 of 13 (226 Views)

★★ Guide

@Cpayne32 wrote:

Just a reminder as well the offer for F1 TV Pro is only available to people living in the US so if you are outside the US that is why you won’t of received it

Literally the first sentence of his first message on the post:

Just as the title suggests. I am located in the US

Message 8 of 13 (221 Views)

Champion
@Ho3n3r I was providing a general reminder to people who hadn’t mentioned where they were. I will escalate this issue though as it isn’t an isolated case

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 13 (216 Views)

★ Novice

Any update here? The season is nearly midway.

Message 10 of 13 (131 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help