2024 Season Grand Prix Megathread

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

Re: 2024 Season Grand Prix Megathread

Message 41 of 859 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

So initially I was thinking this is just pure off season boredom speculation...but it really is looking like it's happening 🤯

https://twitter.com/ScrewderiaF1/status/1753026187377459540/mediaViewer?currentTweet=175302618737745...

I can't remember which race this was but I do remember LeClerc saying this....

You could read into Hamilton's and LeClerc burgeoning relationship in the second half of last season and maybe Sainz's drop off when he the team were possibly sounding out Hamilton? Or you could put 2 + 2 together and get pineapple? We shall see

Message 42 of 859 (409 Views)

Champion

Yeah. This is absolutely wild but i think Hamilton will get on well as Ferrari. Think i need to get my tifosi colours out 😂

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 43 of 859 (399 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@TotosHeadphones Yeah, feels like this is for good this time.

And it feels like it is Hamilton's send-off. If this rumour gets steam I can foresee the deluge of takes trying to frame it as Ferrari having a better prospect for results than Mercedes or the utterly nonsense of ego clashing to the point of Lewis looking for greener pastures, but that will be just speculation twaddle.
If I am to entertain my speculative vein a little, I'm settling on "I want to put on that red overall before walking out of the door"
Message 44 of 859 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What's just happened? 🤯🤯🤯

Hope Lewis knows what he's doing. 

But we live once maybe it's worth trying something new and not regretting not trying afterwards. 🤔

Message 45 of 859 (369 Views)

Champion

This to me is either a) I want to drive for Ferrari before I retire or b) i don���t like the future for the car

Message 46 of 859 (365 Views)

Champion (Retired)

1000132297.jpg

Peroni ad from a couple of days ago. Silver car in the keychain and #44 on the classic F1 car.

Message 47 of 859 (362 Views)

Champion
@mariohomoh Very interesting indeed. Whether that was planned or purely coincidence we may never know

Message 48 of 859 (360 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Cpayne32 Heh, official confirmation is hardly ever coming from them, but... Has any Ferrari drivers ever sported the 44?

I would never bet a penny on there being a sasquatch. But on this one? Oh I'm all in with my future kid's allowance 💯
Message 49 of 859 (351 Views)

Champion

Haha yeah well i think this might be the one to go all in on

Message 50 of 859 (348 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help