Why tap chameleons?

by christyg98223

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why tap chameleons?

★★ Novice

What is the purpose of tapping all the extra chameleons in Springfield?

Message 1 of 10 (2,850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Why tap chameleons?

Nostalgia ?

Many of us remember when events almost aways had those tappables, and ways to interact with the neighbour towns in your Friends list to help with earning currencies

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (2,835 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@christyg98223 anti-stress therapy?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 10 (2,839 Views)

Nostalgia ?

Many of us remember when events almost aways had those tappables, and ways to interact with the neighbour towns in your Friends list to help with earning currencies

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 3 of 10 (2,836 Views)

★★ Novice

So busy work, nothing to gain by it.

Message 4 of 10 (2,829 Views)

★★ Guide

After you've collected the amount needed to complete a task, then yes, there is nothing to gain by it. I don't know how new you are to the game, but the game used to be far more complex. Lots of different side games withing the main game. Dropping gifts in neighbor's towns or tapping wandering ghosts, zombies,  etc. was a way you could help your neighbors collect currency to gain special prizes. Leaving them wandering now, like others have said is a nod to those days many of us miss.

Kind of wish there was a goal, to collect an amount for each color, and then be rewarded that chameleon at the end of the event. Maybe even more than one of each color. That would be fun.

Message 5 of 10 (2,810 Views)

You will be able to buy 'em for donuts after finishing all 4 acts.

60 Ds for the 3 NPCs or the files have 'em at 10,000 Ds each - yikes 1!

No wonder they didn't go with the get 'em free idea !!

Message 6 of 10 (2,801 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve been playing for about 8 years. That’s why I was surprised nothing was gained by tapping the Chameleons.  ☹️

Message 7 of 10 (2,779 Views)

Hero
@christyg98223 for several years now, events (not all, but still many) have introduced situations similar to that of chameleons; recently we had clowns, but before them thieves, zombies and some skeletons and none of these ever gave anything extra... so why be surprised?
Why were we expecting anything from chameleons?
Everything seems "as usual" to me!
Only the snake eggs, during the beating festival, gave something, but the entry into the plot of the game was different. Many more resources were needed to overcome the various acts of the game; I remember that there were people who set the alarm every 4 hours, even at night, to be able to make it... I remember this with tenderness, but not with "nostalgia"!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 8 of 10 (2,749 Views)

Hero

at least they are trying to add something extra to the events. I love the chameleons. I think they are cute

Message 9 of 10 (2,662 Views)

★ Pro

Having something new/old like Tapping items that spawn is a great blast from the past.  I don't care if we get anything or there is a purpose, the change is just fun, and thats why I still play.

Message 10 of 10 (2,624 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help