Weekly Limit for Daily Challenges

by mwstar19

Original Post

Re: You have reached the weekly limit of Daily Challenges in a week. Get more Da

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem for two weeks now. 

Message 11 of 35 (247 Views)

Re: You have reached the weekly limit of Daily Challenges in a week. Get more Da

★★★★★ Novice

For me it has been more than a week and I still get that message. The NEW challenges have come out and still cannot play any of them and still getting those messages. Oddly enough I can still do the weekly challenges.

Message 12 of 35 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For me it is ongoing. Seems we have been blocked out of daily challenges. I can still do weeklies though

Message 13 of 35 (235 Views)

Re: Weekly Limit for Daily Challenges

★★★ Novice
@mwstar19 And more than 4 people have this problem. Funny, Pogo locked the thread cuz so many people were complaining about it.
And this problem occurred Dec 1,2023.
Message 14 of 35 (184 Views)

You have reached the weekly limit of Daily Challenges in a week. Get more Daily

★★★ Newbie

You have reached the weekly limit of Daily Challenges in a week. Get more Daily Challenges next week. For 2 weeks now

Message 15 of 35 (251 Views)

How can I report a tech support problem

★★ Novice

I've been unabble to play any games on Pogo for the last three weeks.  I keep getting a window that says I've reached my weekly limit of daily challenges in a week. I've never had this problem happen before. I've had a Pogo account since the year 2000. I can't find a way to ask for help. How can I get tech support?

Message 16 of 35 (241 Views)

★ Apprentice

I made a separate post about this when the issue started happening and no one has replied yet. Super frustrating.

Message 17 of 35 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And sadly, it seems we will get no answers.

Message 18 of 35 (218 Views)

★ Novice

yes....this is the 3rd week

Message 19 of 35 (194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes weeks same message

Message 20 of 35 (169 Views)