Simpsons Tapped Out: Fat Tony Quests Missing

by 47Milla

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out: Fat Tony Quests Missing

★★ Novice

I recently started playing Simpsons Tapped out again after years of hiatus.
Even though I'm level 45, I noticed that I didn't get any new Main Quests after the questline "Buddhas got back".
So now I should actually get Fat Tony and the associated questline, but nothing is happening. Only the Springfield Heights Quests are updated.

Does anyone have any idea how to get Fat Tony?
(Add all possible characters and buildings to the inventory + login and log out I have already tried)

Message 1 of 3 (2,304 Views)

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Fat Tony Quests Missing

[ Edited ]
Hero

@47Milla Fat Tony is unlocked by building the Businessman's Social Club. Check your store to see if this building is for sale.

In the first 60 levels of the game the questlines must respect a chronological order of appearance, therefore, if this building is not available for purchase, it could be due to the fact that other questlines must be completed; Always check in the shop, if there are other buildings for sale, that your city is missing.

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 3 (2,256 Views)

Rif.: Simpsons Tapped Out: Fat Tony Quests Missing

★★ Novice

Thanks for your quick help, unfortunately the only buildings that I can buy which I do not own are the Fortress of Chocelitude, the Sit N Rotate, the 50 feet magnifiying glass, the popsicle stick skyscraper and the escalator to nowhere. I Think none of these are Quest relevant.

i already tried to store everything, put everbody on Short tasks and then wait, log Off and on, uninstall the game and yesterday to sell the buddhist temple.

To my surprice, I Can Not buy/Build the buddhist temple again after I sold it. In the Shop it is marked Yellow But it is locked. The Same for Turban Outfitters and the Souvenir Shop. Same problem: The game wants me to start the "Buddhas got back" quest, But i Cannot do it, even though I already once completed the quest. 

Message 3 of 3 (2,228 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help