Hints and tips for newbies

by PrinceSlysha

Original Post

Hints and tips for newbies

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey these are probably covered elsewhere separately but just some tips from me for newer players.

So first Premium Character s are good early they earn more money. Best and cheapest way to obtain them is the YearBook Mystery box for 30 donuts each. I would add a little cheat code here is you can refresh and with patience early on can line up 3 or 4 items with a character included so do this it lessens your donut cost.

Next and id say more important write down the premium characters needed for Monorail and Heights and again early on lining two up with patience is easy meaning for a max 150 you guaranteed get both and if.your lucky get them for 60 donuts these characters are a god send for both as they offer a higher reward and the heights premium characters all have 1 with an 8 hour job for double the reward making Heights a more passive thing to obtain.

When I began the first hint for premium characters was buy the 6 donut box i'd ignore this now as they come as rewards for daily quests and your better spending 30 on the yearbook even if you miss a character the decoration or building will come with rewards so it's not a huge loss amd for your 30 Donuts only 2 Items are worth less (20) and some are worth 200 with the 6 donut box half the rewards are available with cash, better to collect them for free as daily rewards 

Message 1 of 4 (2,362 Views)

Re: Hints and tips for newbies

★★★★★ Newbie

Off the top of my head 

For Monorail

Brandine - Single Character

Ray Patterson - Single Character

Jesse Grass - Single Character

Hippie - Uriahs Heep

Uter - The Hun

And for Heights

Manjula - Apus apartment

Jasper - The centre

Otto - School bus

Duffman - The best way is Duff package 

Message 2 of 4 (2,360 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah so unless its changed the yearbook has two Duff brewery packages the brewery and the Mexican duffman package its best.to go for the Mexican duffman package as you get everything for 30 donuts, Brewery ,duffman, lady duff and Mexican duffman but if.you get the brewery first for 30 donuts you have to pay 30 again for Mexican duffman 

Message 3 of 4 (2,357 Views)

Hero

there are some unique items in the burns box so new players should get a few to get the 2 characters and the tire fire and lemon tree at least. and it is still be most efficient way to increase your bonus in the early game, as Heights starts at level 30.

Message 4 of 4 (2,321 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help