Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

by Eric122877_pt8s

Original Post

Re: Why can’t I use ultimate teams in season mode?

★★★ Newbie

If you guys do add back ultimate team in regular season yes I would be a lot more funner but the only change I would suggest is maybe no be able to receive players for the ultimate team instead only get like coins or other stuff then player’s 

Another thing that could be added is commentator it would make it more fun to hear the voice of them while playing the game 

There are still a bit of bugs that might need a little re-work but those are the 2 main things that would be fun to have in the next update.

Standard smile

Message 61 of 70 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Leave it the way it was originally I liked to try out new players on season 

Message 62 of 70 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

If we were to add Ultimate Team back into Seasons, would you want it the exact way it was before or are there any improvements you'd like to see? 

I’d like to see the return of the auction house & I’d like the ability to choose a team uniform from the teams history to play in (past-present & throwback). 

Message 63 of 70 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Along with ultimate teams in season mode here are some things I’d like to see added in the next madden mobile game:

• the auction house to return

• the ability to choose from any uniform in your team’s history (in season mode) for example 2000-2019 patriots jersey, throwback jerseys. 
•rewards for winning the Super Bowl in season mode

Message 64 of 70 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want it the same as long as I can play ultimate team in seasons I would be happy. That was the best thing about the app after u have built a team to be able to put it up against seasons and see it win. It could go by and overall basis so that it isn’t to easy to win. Plz bring it back

Message 65 of 70 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please put ultimate team back to season mode I think the whole madden mobile community will appreciate it but it’s your game so do what you want with it 

Message 66 of 70 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Auction house, ut seasons, live events, 99 overall max… The simple solution that would make this game great again, not to mention alive again
Message 67 of 70 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It’s 2024 and we still can’t man…. At the very least let us use our ultimate teams in seasons even if we don’t get xp. I don’t really play league games or arenas so seasons just feels repetitive at this point

Message 68 of 70 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Please just give us the option to either play as the current season team or our ultimate team even if we can’t lvl up our OVR’s that way it’s 2024….
Message 69 of 70 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I would like to not be able to add the full team but rather one player for offense defense and special teams and if not it would be nice if u added a all time mode where there is classic players or a mode where each team would get the best player for that franchise history or a choice of players
Message 70 of 70 (238 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help