Playing on Same Team Co-op Franchise

by NightSpektre

Original Post

Playing on Same Team Co-op Franchise

★★★★ Novice

It would be amazing if there was an option to play with my friend on the same team in a franchise online. Its surprising that this isn't a thing already since it'd give EA more opportunity to make money and I'd assume would be relatively easy. Right now my friend and I have to Share Play, which we have to complete a game in less than an hour otherwise Madden will not reconnect the 2nd controller once we restart Share Play. EA, please take my extra $70 and just turn on online/offline franchise playing on the same team.

Basically my friend and I, that are multiple states apart, build ourselves as players and work our way up throughout the franchise seasons. Its a pretty fun way to play an RPG-style experience. We just want to play on the same team and not have to connect via Share Play! Haaaaalp.

Message 1 of 10 (1,582 Views)

Re: Playing on Same Team Co-op Franchise

★★★ Guide

This would be great.

Message 2 of 10 (1,549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

NCAA couch coop with created players on the same team was always a blast.  Madden could do this for online play and make tons of users happy. I refunded my copy as did 3 friends until this happens.  Let one person control the franchise stuff and then let us play in the games together. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, we just don't understand why this isn't a thing already! Seems like it'd do nothing but benefit EA if extra people buy and play their game. I really don't have much of a desire to not play any other way.

Message 4 of 10 (1,500 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hopefully they'll have this option for NCAA 24!

Message 5 of 10 (1,385 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there a way to play co-op franchise if the franchise is off-line?

Message 6 of 10 (1,283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not that we've found. The only way you can do it is via SharePlay and you have to finish the game within an hour because there's some controller glitch if you try to reset it.

Message 7 of 10 (1,251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We're still having share play issues to be able to play! Hopefully they add this feature in Madden and NCCA.

Message 8 of 10 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is exactly what I’ve been saying but I say make it up to 4 players. You get a Qb,RB, 2 WR/ TE even if someone wants to play line. They need to put this in the game! 

Message 9 of 10 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Totally agree! You should be able to build up sole characters and play through seasons with your friends. Hopefully they'll do something like this for Madden and NCAA but probably not

Message 10 of 10 (628 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help