Official Testing - F124

by georgemccauley

Original Post

Official Testing - F124

★★ Apprentice

I Would love to see official testing included in the game. Like a big three day programme like in real life.

It would be cool to run super long programmes alongside your teammate with a brand new car each season and earn R&D points to influence the development at the start of the season. Also it would be good to have official testing to learn the car by doing a lot of laps with a programme rather than restarting fp1

Message 1 of 3 (735 Views)

Re: Official Testing - F124

Community Manager

@georgemccauley 

I like this, thanks for posting!

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (718 Views)

Re: Official Testing - F124

★★ Novice

That's a great idea,  the motogp games have testing at the start of the season to decide development route. I'd also love to have more features from the motogp games like talking to your engineer to help setup. I.e telling them the cars too understeer/oversteering and have them give options to help. Also I think you should have to have a higher acclaim than your team mate before you can influence R&D and rather than just picking parts to upgrade you have to attend an engineering meeting after each race and then have options to say where the car feels string or weak and that will then determine where the car is developed. After all the real drivers arnt in the factory saying what to develop specifically, they develop the car around what feedback to drivers give and especially what the lead driver thinks. 

Message 3 of 3 (643 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help