NHL 25 Wishlist - OFFLINE ONLY

by Shadythekid111

Original Post

Re: NHL 25 Wishlist - OFFLINE ONLY

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo
- Full presentation (introduction of goaltenders, realistic intro, views of substitutes, new views of the ice, fans and players during interruptions) light show on the ice surface was a good step in NHL 24, also good to add elaborate rings between the balconies in the hall.
- New timer, add playoff series status, return playoff logo to ice. There is no difference between a friendly match and a playoff match. Hand fans are at least overhead.
- a new celebration of the winning match, watching the same one for 6 years is suffering. could look better and last 2x longer.
- new sound system, add new sounds of shooting a stick or guardrails (add more sounds)
- Even better to work out the goal net after touching the puck.
- A small demonstration of how players return to the ice between breaks, or how they go to the cabin (this was in the game a few years ago)
- add more licensed music
- New engine for fans, watching fans from NHL 15, we want a completely new audience.
(a lot of wishes belong to players who play the franchise or season mode, where immersion in the match is important, even outside the course of the game with the puck)
Message 11 of 15 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

- Full presentation (introduction of goaltenders, realistic intro, views of substitutes, new views of the ice, fans and players during interruptions) light show on the ice surface was a good step in NHL 24, also good to add elaborate rings between the balconies in the hall.
- New timer, add playoff series status, return playoff logo to ice. There is no difference between a friendly match and a playoff match. Hand fans are at least overhead.
- a new celebration of the winning match, watching the same one for 6 years is suffering. could look better and last 2x longer.
- new sound system, add new sounds of shooting a stick or guardrails (add more sounds)
- Even better to work out the goal net after touching the puck.
- A small demonstration of how players return to the ice between breaks, or how they go to the cabin (this was in the game a few years ago)
- add more licensed music
- New engine for fans, watching fans from NHL 15, we want a completely new audience.
(a lot of wishes belong to players who play the franchise or season mode, where immersion in the match is important, even outside the course of the game with the puck)

Message 12 of 15 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Loved most of your ideas SHADYTHEKID111. I have been thinking about asking to add suspensions for a long time. Also really like the idea of teams countering a trade proposal/ 3 way trades etc. Things you didn't touch on, I'd like to see if it possible to have user tracked stats? I play franchise with my family and would like to know if you could keep track of stats of individual users. Maybe make the franchise co-op an online thing so friends/ family members can connect online and play their franchise season together online.  Can you possibly make the crowd more authentic (such as home fans not jumping up and clapping when the away team scores?) Maybe some nick name chants when a goalie makes a great save, players' names chanted when they win a fight, MVP chants for star player who may possibly be in play to collect the MVP, or mocking chants to opposing players. With hat tricks I see lots of hats of different colors but none of the team that actually scored, Also, maybe allowing the user to change who takes the face off (maybe they get kicked out of the faceoff circle) or pre faceoff adjustments/  positional set ups. I do like the idea of line brawls but make it a rare occurrence. I like the idea of what they are trying to do with NCAA with a fatigue system maybe they could do something like that in NHL 25 as well. If a player is involved in a fight or multiple fights maybe a black eye fat lip would be present. Change the icon used to indicate player being controlled by the player. NHL25 seemed to have gotten away from an indicator for players/ users off screen location can we go back to how it was it NHL23 at the minimum? Can you tone down how often the goalie goes into full sprawl mode it happens way to often and weak shots lead to fat rebound opportunities. Maybe add the goalie losing a stick in a scramble or breaking on heavy shot. Lastly, I don't know what u did to the flip out option, but it clearly doesn't go higher then 6 feet because every player is able to jump and catch the puck to keep it in the defensive zone. Just some ideas to help the process I look forward to seeing what else you can incorporate in the game to make it more realistic and fun.

Message 13 of 15 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Love both of your ideas, these are things that I have been requesting on here for awhile

Message 14 of 15 (157 Views)

★ Guide

Franchise mode is in dire need of customization revoluton and integration of all licensed leagues and tournaments into it. 

Be a pro needs a complete overall. The interations, the coach challeges, the horrible and pointless interview questions, it all needs to go. The loss of juniors, the failure to integrate international tournaments, the poor customization features all ruin this mode for me. 

I honestly barely even play NHL anymore because NBA 2k's MyEras mode runs rings arround anything EA has ever done and even though I don't really like basketball I will play that game over NHL any time for the foreseeable future. 

Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help