Be a Pro Suggestions

by LadyRPG009

Original Post

Be a Pro Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

The playability of this mode is short. A year and a bit in-game tops. Fixing this would be simple. 
-Don’t make it possible to become the best on the team in a single year. I shouldn’t replace the captain after a single year on a team ever.

-Bring back the minor leagues. Make us work our way up.

-Let us play in the special games. Skills comp, All-Star, olympics, etc (if we earn them).

-The likability meters need to take longer to fill. I shouldn’t be able to fill them in a single year.

Some other things I’d like to see added:

-More storylines. Maybe a childhood rivalry. Different questions from interviewers. Again, I shouldn’t be cycling through repeat questions in my first year.

-Option to build connections with teammates individually. This can make them more likely to pass or not on the ice. 

For the love of everything NHL, don’t make my coach bother me on ice EVERY game. Maybe show him bothering my teammates for once. He also shouldn’t ever be upset with me for my lack of pushing for the W when I’ve already scored and assisted.

This game could be so much more than what it is. Come on. EA Sports, it’s in the GAME.

Message 1 of 1 (90 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help