My sim has become Yamachan and I can't get rid of it?

by Pb7697Ab02

Original Post

My sim has become Yamachan and I can't get rid of it?

★★★ Novice

I have created an avatar for my sims boyfriend who's mom has turned into Yamachan. She is the ONLY sim character that is given the Yamachan suit. If I delete her and add her back onto the game, She's turn into Yamachan. Like the game won't turn any NPC into a Yamachan beside my sim character.It's so annoying because I can't do anything to get rid of it. What can I do?My sim has become yamachan

Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: My sim has become Yamachan and I can't get rid of it?

Champion (Retired)

@Pb7697Ab02 

If you delete the sim that has the Yamachan role and immediately add that sim back that already has the Yamachan role it shouldn't surprise you she will still have the role. You can instead add her to a played household. That should cause her to lose her Yamachan role and the game will create a new NPC with the Yamachan role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help