Original Post

Re: trait cheat not working

[ Edited ]
Hero

@vattumatonen11 Try this instead: traits.remove_trait CommitmentIssues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 151 (1,849 Views)

sims 4 interaction cheats not working

★★★ Newbie

when i hold shift and click on my sims, the interaction cheats do not show up, the only options to show up are reset object and porcelain doll? note- the cheats had worked before i closed the game for a short period of time, where i browsed mods but did not install and add to my game, and i do have mods and cc installed but the cheats had worked before this issue with the mods installed

Message 11 of 151 (972 Views)

Why is the Modifyrelationship cheat not working?

★★★ Newbie

Modifyrelationship cheat isn’t working properly in the Sims 4. The cheat is entered correctly and the relationship doesn’t get affected at all. What do I do to resolve the issue?

Message 12 of 151 (1,604 Views)

Re: Why is the Modifyrelationship cheat not working?

Hero
@Kitsune130 What are you putting in ? It's easier to troubleshoot if you post what you are typing.

@eeemi_1 Did you enter testingcheats first ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 151 (1,530 Views)

help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

how do the cheats work? I press enter and nothing happens when I type in a cheat in the sims 4

Message 14 of 151 (1,410 Views)

Re: [FAQ] How to use Cheats ?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm a bit of an outlier i guess cuz i did everything, testingcheats true/on and input the 'stats.set_skill_level major_writing 10' and i found it has worked perfectly fine with every other skill just not writing. I thought i may have exceeded some sort of skill limit but I added another skill to test this theory and it was perfectly fine. I checked to see if it was "adultmajor" also and the same results, any advice? i have no idea why the game seems to hate the writing skill, it also seems stuck on level 1 and won't move higher than this? help!

Message 15 of 151 (1,017 Views)

Re: [FAQ] How to use Cheats ?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xj793najzszq Is AdultMajor_Writing what you tried ?

Edit just making sure on the exact wording :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 151 (1,013 Views)

Re: Command Bar Issues Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

The cheat command bar comes up, but I can't type anything into it. I have no mods, just the game and packs I've purchased from EA. I recently updated my game as I haven't played in awhile. How do I make cheats work, when I can't type in the box?

Message 17 of 151 (811 Views)

2023 Sims 4 modifyrelationship cheat does not work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The modifyrelationship cheat does not work.

Is this still happening to anyone else in 2023?

Message 18 of 151 (951 Views)

Re: 2023 Sims 4 modifyrelationship cheat does not work

Hero
@ZoonedOwt what are you typing exactly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 151 (919 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help