Why does the EA app not have a Gift option?

by Rialike

Original Post

GIFT OPTIONS

★★★ Newbie

Please allow gifting of games to be done EASILY in the EA App the way we were able to do it in Origin. Please I BEG OF YOU LET US GIFT GAMES TO FRIENDS! 

Message 91 of 97 (546 Views)

Re: Gift option

★★★★★ Guide

Yes omg. why can't we gift friends games and sims packs to people on the EA App like we could with Origin? Make it make sense 

Message 92 of 97 (510 Views)

Re: How do you gift a sims 4 expansion pack via EA app?

★★★ Newbie

That is not a fact as you can still download older versions of Origin that allow you to gift games and those accounts still link to the EA app. This has already been done.

Message 93 of 97 (480 Views)

Now that Origin is gone from Mac, EA app needs gifting option ASAP.

★★★ Newbie

I used to be able to gift my child/teen new packs from the Sims when using Origin on the Mac.  Now that you have FORCED Mac users to use EA and not Origin, the gifting option when purchasing packs/games is gone completely.  You will be making less money from me (and others) if you do not allow gifting.  Please put gifting as an option into the EA app right away.  Thank you.

Message 94 of 97 (296 Views)

Re: How do I Gift BF2042 using EA Desktop?

★★★ Newbie

now that Mac users are being forced to "upgrade" to EA ap from Origin, gifting is gone.  I used to be able to gift my teen new packs for the Sims, but now I can't.  I don't want to have my kid put my credit card into their EA account, I would like to use MY account to by games/packs and gift it to their account.  Please fix this issue ASAP  as now many folks who are in my boat will not be able to give you all their money.

Message 95 of 97 (268 Views)

Re: GIFT OPTIONS

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ditto @MahoganySims passion! I've gifted through Origin in the past so many times and I'd love a gifting feature to be added to the EA App .. please! Heart

Message 96 of 97 (223 Views)

Re: CAN you buy someone a gift on the EA app

★★★ Novice

I was really hoping to get my fiancee a copy of ME3 2012 because it has the multi-player that I love, but apparently it's no longer possible on the EA app. Are there any plans to rectify this?

Message 97 of 97 (72 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help