Re: Piping Pirlo Picks up Sampdoria's Pipe - CM Story - 23/24 Season Serie B

[ Edited ]

0006.PNG

0007.PNG

Message 11 of 97 (1,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The first one! @JustinCase0110 nice; anything I need to be aware of, before starting a story myself (cropping, resolution etc.)

Would it now be possible to separate Career Mode [Remarks] from Career Mode [Stories] as two single threads? (Don't know whom to tag in order to ask)

Personally, I'm not very interested in all those complaints, but I respect these stories and I loved doing them myself, back on the FIFA formus.

Message 12 of 97 (1,324 Views)

@Danimal5981 wrote:

The first one! @JustinCase0110 nice; anything I need to be aware of, before starting a story myself (cropping, resolution etc.)

I was inclined to answer you with what I found was the easiest way to upload images etc., but I see you've already posted your own story now, so no reason for that, I reckon.

Already getting difficult to find these CM Stories among all the complaints here, really highlights the need for a separate CMS section.

Message 13 of 97 (1,307 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Agreed! And the fact that everything is limited to a width of 680 pixels doesn't give much spaces to work with.

But we'll make do with what there is: you get Samp back in Serie A, I'll try and get Ajax back in Champions League...

Message 14 of 97 (1,303 Views)

@Danimal5981 wrote:

Agreed! And the fact that everything is limited to a width of 680 pixels doesn't give much spaces to work with.

But we'll make do with what there is: you get Samp back in Serie A, I'll try and get Ajax back in Champions League...

Deal!

Message 15 of 97 (1,300 Views)

★ Guide

Great club to pick. I watched them a little last season with Winks there and you can tell a lot of work is needed. I like the format and the player POV. Creative idea!

Message 16 of 97 (1,272 Views)

@Stlducks4 wrote:

Great club to pick. I watched them a little last season with Winks there and you can tell a lot of work is needed. I like the format and the player POV. Creative idea!

Thanks man! Kind of a mix between Player Career and Manager Career, I reckon. Just trying a different approach with the writeups to avoid these careers becoming too similar. After all, my two careers in FIFA23 were HSV (started in 2.BuLi) and Sunderland (Championship), so I can't deny that my casting of clubs to play with has followed a certain pattern lately 😄😄

Message 17 of 97 (1,259 Views)

0008.PNG

0009.PNG

Message 18 of 97 (1,242 Views)

★★★★ Guide

8 points from 6 matches - sounds like mid-table to me. I don't expect anybody to have maintained full points by now, but surely you must be 2 victories down on the league leaders?...

Message 19 of 97 (1,222 Views)

@Danimal5981 wrote:

8 points from 6 matches - sounds like mid-table to me. I don't expect anybody to have maintained full points by now, but surely you must be 2 victories down on the league leaders?...

Yes, well, maybe... It's been a bumby start, so I haven't paid too much mind to how the other clubs have performed. I'll make a league table after the first 10 games, showing where I stand compared to the rest of them.

Mid-table could very well be the case for me though. I'm in no rush to go up, except I have this board objective to do so. But I would prefer having another season in Serie B, moulding a more competitive side to climb up (and stay up), once the time is right. There is an interesting promotion playoff though. Apparently top 2 is promoted automatically, then 3 and 4 enter the Promotion semi finals, whilst numbers 5 to 8 enter a Playoffs too, with the winners of these games facing 3 and 4 in said semi finals. So, in the end, only a top 8 position is needed for the promotion to be possible.

Message 20 of 97 (1,212 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help