Career of Joshua James

by Stlducks4

Original Post

Re: Career of Joshua James

★★ Guide

Quite the thumping off Bronby which opened up a little gap for them. Doing well in Europe as well which is great.

What's the position requirements in this league for European tournament qualifying number of spots etc?

Message 71 of 72 (571 Views)

Re: Career of Joshua James

[ Edited ]

@thurlow885 wrote:

What's the position requirements in this league for European tournament qualifying number of spots etc?

I might be able to respond here.

Firstly, no one qualifies directly for the Champions League. The champion enters the final qualifying round with one opponent home and away, whilst the runner-up needs to get past two rounds to qualify.

Then there are the cup winner and the third place entering Europe too. I'm not sure if they enter the group stage automatically or need to qualify first. I might have seen Danish clubs in the Europa League qualifiers in the beginning of a season, but I'm not sure from which league position (or cup?) these clubs had to enter the qualifiers.

Apart from the top 3 and the cup winner, the final spot is - as far as I know - a playoff between number 4 and the winner of the bottom half. You know, the league is divided in top and bottom after 22 games, so there's actually a benefit from being number 7 rather than 5 or 6, when the season ends.

Message 72 of 72 (567 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help