CMS General Discussion Thread

by Danimal5981

Original Post

Re: CMS General Discussion Thread

★★★★ Guide

@JustinCase0110 wrote:

@Danimal5981 wrote:

Something else:

Is there a way that when entering a thread I automatically can be moved to the last read message, instead of starting at the top every single time?

@JustinCase0110  @thurlow885  @Stlducks4  @Alastairhufc 

I would like to know the same thing. Takes me to first post, every time I enter a thread.

I have the answer: when you click on "time ago" (below last reply, on the right hand side of every topic) it takes you to the last reply. Maybe not the last read response, but at least closer to where you last paused.

Message 21 of 363 (996 Views)

★ Guide

Good to know. I was busy all day and obviously being on a different time zone then you guys, I usually check in and am tons of messages behind. 

Message 22 of 363 (987 Views)

★ Guide

@JustinCase0110 @Danimal5981 @thurlow885 

Where do you guys live again? I know the clubs we all support and some background about where everyone is from but not the current whereabouts. 

I'm in Iowa in the USA. Nothing but corn fields and cows all around. I have to drive 100 miles to run into another person that watches soccer/football. 

Message 23 of 363 (985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Stlducks4 wrote:

@JustinCase0110 @Danimal5981 @thurlow885 

Where do you guys live again? I know the clubs we all support and some background about where everyone is from but not the current whereabouts. 

I'm in Iowa in the USA. Nothing but corn fields and cows all around. I have to drive 100 miles to run into another person that watches soccer/football. 

Amsterdam, born and raised...

A year each in Rome, Barcelona, London & Berlin for studies

Almost two years in San Francisco, CA

Last 18 years in Kraków, Poland. Lots of vodka and British tourists around me

Message 24 of 363 (977 Views)

★ Guide

I thought you lived in Poland. I remember looking up and reading about Krakow a few years ago when you talked about it. A historic town in Poland that sounds pretty interesting. 

Message 25 of 363 (972 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Stlducks4 wrote:

I thought you lived in Poland. I remember looking up and reading about Krakow a few years ago when you talked about it. A historic town in Poland that sounds pretty interesting. 

Yes, read again... Wink

Message 26 of 363 (967 Views)

Vejle, Denmark. I grew up just outside Copenhagen, but moved 2 hours away, once my eldest child was 2 years old and we needed more space.

Message 27 of 363 (965 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Nice, children! I'm father to two daughters: Anna (17) and Mila (9). The younger one actually likes football (soccer), plays in a girl's team but tried one of these EA FIFA/FC games and after two minutes, she went: "This is way too complicated!" - thus ended her Career Manager Story (before it even had begun).

Message 28 of 363 (959 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm from England

I'm having trouble posting my story on here from mobile, was hoping like with old forum I could just copy and paste my thread from Neoseeker as I always found it easier to format there, but I'm not having much luck. I will try again when have a bit more time and see if works better from my laptop (if I can find it)

Message 29 of 363 (956 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@thurlow885 wrote:

I'm from England

I'm having trouble posting my story on here from mobile, was hoping like with old forum I could just copy and paste my thread from Neoseeker as I always found it easier to format there, but I'm not having much luck. I will try again when have a bit more time and see if works better from my laptop (if I can find it)

Yeah, it's all a little getting used to. I thought I needed to use HTML-links but then I discovered thanks to @JustinCase0110 that there was a way to directly upload and format. It's not as easy as the fifabenelux forum (that one is really a peach) but it has become doable by now; only took me a week or two...

Message 30 of 363 (951 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help