Vanity gear override even when off

by RaiTak21

Original Post

Vanity gear override even when off

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Vanity clothing override is turned off yet in UFC fights (not WFA or DWCS) the vanity clothing is in the fighter anyway
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start CAF career mode and get to UFC.
What happens when the bug occurs? The vanity clothing is put on the fighter even if the override setting is off. The actual UFC clothing is not put on the fighter
What do you expect to see? When in the UFC, the actual clothing (UFC shorts and red/blue taped gloves) should be put on the fighter when vanity clothing override is off. Product: UFC 5

doesn’t affect WFA or DWCS, only in ufc

Message 1 of 20 (1,580 Views)

Re: Vanity gear override even when off

★★★ Newbie
@RaiTak21 Yes i am having this issue as well and it’s driving me absolutely insane, how does this even happen, why is like nobody talking about it, how is not fixed yet this is like day 3 of this issue
Message 2 of 20 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RaiTak21 Need this fix by now why are they not fixing this
Message 3 of 20 (1,496 Views)

UFC 5 vanity override broken

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug Vanity override even when off on ufc 5 career mode
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start career mode and play with any outfit. It will still be on even when it’s supposed to be normal ufc career mode options
What happens when the bug occurs? The vanity items still appear on even when turned off
What do you expect to see? I want the career shorts to be like how they were pre update. I don’t see why this has changed how they work

I don’t know why This new update has done this but it’s such a weird bug to have 

Message 4 of 20 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i neeeeeeed help

Message 5 of 20 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. It's * ridículos. Ruins carreer mode experience 100%

@RaiTak21 wrote:

Summarize your bug Vanity clothing override is turned off yet in UFC fights (not WFA or DWCS) the vanity clothing is in the fighter anyway
What happens when the bug occurs? The vanity clothing is put on the fighter even if the override setting is off. The actual UFC clothing is not put on the fighter
What do you expect to see? When in the UFC, the actual clothing (UFC shorts and red/blue taped gloves) should be put on the fighter when vanity clothing override is off. Product: UFC 5

@RaiTak21 wrote:

Message 6 of 20 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA, are you going to fix this? Ita a joke

Message 7 of 20 (1,008 Views)

Vanity clothing override stuck on when it should be off

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug Vanity clothing override stuck on while supposed to be off every time I enter the UFC (not WFA or DWCS)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start career mode and get to the UFC
What happens when the bug occurs? Vanity clothing is put on the fighter even if the override setting is off. The UFC clothing is not put on the fighter, instead it’s the apex kit.
What do you expect to see? When in the UFC, the actual clothing (UFC shorts and red/blue taped gloves) should be put on the fighter when vanity clothing override is off.

This only occurs in the UFC, not the WFA or DWCS.

Message 8 of 20 (980 Views)

Fight Kit Career Mode, Vanity Override Bug

★★★ Newbie

Vanity gear override on when off, causing my career mode player to be in no nationality shorts or gloves. He remains in black gloves with white tape also with just black and white shorts. I would like this issue to be fixed so i can feel the authenticity of the career mode, and see my fighter in his fight kit. I’ll add a picture of how it looks in fight

Message 9 of 20 (901 Views)

Re: Fight Kit Career Mode, Vanity Override Bug

Community Manager

Hey everyone, thanks for the reports!

This is something we're aware of and should have fixed in an upcoming patch, though I don't have a particular date to share at this time.

Thank you for the details and the patience while we're getting this cleared up.

Mako.png
Message 10 of 20 (786 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help