[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Midnight9746
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I don't wish to name them
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Alter
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Horizon, Revenant, and Conduit
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Friends tab
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Joining a friend's match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/6/2024 ~1pm
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot join my friend and the party overall bugs out, an error I got when trying to directly join my friend off the friends tab was "persistence transfer canceled". When the bug started to occure, it showed everyone was in the lobby, but one friend wasn't fully loaded in. Trying to join that friend caused the error message.
What should be happening instead? Quad parties work and not bug out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Form a quad party and play matches, either requeing or going back to the lobby to reque.

2024-06-28 (4).png

Message 1 of 15 (10,536 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Persistent transfer canceled

Community Manager

Hey @Midnight9746 & @OGxDabberDo,

Thanks for reporting this. That's already being tracked by the team! 

EA_CuervoAHQ

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (9,954 Views)

All Replies

Persistent transfer canceled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't join a single one of my friends since the new update. I go to join their lobby and it immediately kicks me right back out to the main menu. Says "disconnect: persistence transfer canceled ". I have refreshed restarted hard restart completely restarted my internet AND Uninstalled and re-downloaded apex legends and nothing works. I CAN NO LONGER PLAY WITH FRIENDS ON APEX.

Message 2 of 15 (11,533 Views)

Re: Quads Party Issues

★★★★★ Expert

I was playing more quads when the randoms I played really well with had invited me to a party. I went to join the party and I've gotten the same error message about "persistence transfer canceled".

Message 3 of 15 (10,480 Views)

Message 4 of 15 (11,420 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Midnight9746 & @OGxDabberDo,

Thanks for reporting this. That's already being tracked by the team! 

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 5 of 15 (9,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OGxDabberDo It works for me if they invite me to their game. I just can’t join their lobby, myself, or it’ll kick me out. But then after a while I might get the error again
Message 6 of 15 (7,453 Views)

Party with a friend

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IonizedFormula3
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. IonizedBeast
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Loading back into lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Existing match back to lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/06/2024
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Put me back to the start screen every time I load back in put me in the match then a second laters returns me over and over only way is to restart the game
What should be happening instead? Not should not be happening at all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have somone in your lobby on another platform and then when you die leave the lobby

Every time I exit the game to go to lobby my game says disconnect persistence transfer canceled 

Message 7 of 15 (5,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a related issue, but one that manifests in a slightly different way.

We load in ranked as a team of 3, with 2 of us being on the same network. We can play a few games just fine until the person not on the same network gets the persistent transfer canceled messaged. After that, for any game we try to play, one of the 2 of us on the same network will randomly get kicked after matchmaking starts but before the game starts. Sometimes the person kicked gets the code:leaf message and sometimes we don't. 

The same 3 of us have played in the same way for the last 2.5 years, and problems began after updates from the split 2 update.

Message 8 of 15 (5,768 Views)

Disconnect: transfer cancelled

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Keep getting a 'Disconnect: persistent transfer cancelled' message (or sometimes no message at all, just a kick from the game) when I join in a lobby with a friend in Apex Legends on Xbox. Not sure if there's a fix for this, and it doesn't happen all the time but has seemed to increase the past few days. 

Message 9 of 15 (5,176 Views)

Re: Disconnect: transfer cancelled

★★★★ Novice

Same. I've sort of been posting all around to try and get some information, but I haven't been successful yet.

It manifests itself in a very strange way for me, where a group of 3 of us can play like 2 games with no issues. Then at the end of a game, one person gets the 'Disconnect: persistent transfer cancelled' message. For every game we try to play after that, one of the two of us who didn't get that message will get randomly kicked after a matchmaking server is found, but before the game starts.

We are on Xbox series X/S. Everything worked just fine for like 2 years before the Split 2 update.

Message 10 of 15 (5,169 Views)