by CapTainKrisma

Original Post

Re: Pre-order and DLC fighters locked

★★★ Newbie

I can’t use Ali I can use Tyson and fedor

Message 41 of 152 (2,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I want to complain about the fact that Bruce Lee in welterweight is locked for people that did not buy the Deluxe Edition through EA UFC 4 directly. First of all this wasn't even communicated, so if I knew about this then obviously I would have just bought the game through EA UFC 4.

But we all paid the same amount of money. How is it fair that some of us have to put down another 10$ to buy 3 of 4 characters we already have, just to complete our roster.

I'm not going to buy another 10$ Bruce Lee Bundle when I already have 3 characters in there.

I think this is probably one of the most ridiculous pre-order stunts EA has ever pulled. To have a seperate bundle just ready to go on day 1 of the game launch, that has more content than the 100$ deluxe edition does.

Message 42 of 152 (2,029 Views)

Bruce Lee Welterweight ? Deluxe Edition

★★★ Apprentice

I want to complain about the fact that Bruce Lee in welterweight is locked for people that did not buy the Deluxe Edition through EA UFC 4 directly. First of all this wasn't even communicated, so if I knew about this then obviously I would have just bought the game through EA UFC 4.

But we all paid the same amount of money. How is it fair that some of us have to put down another 10$ to buy 3 of 4 characters we already have, just to complete our roster.

I'm not going to buy another 10$ Bruce Lee Bundle when I already have 3 characters in there.

I think this is probably one of the most ridiculous pre-order stunts EA has ever pulled. To have a seperate bundle just ready to go on day 1 of the game launch, that has more content than the 100$ deluxe edition does.

Message 43 of 152 (2,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hopefully I didn’t spend a lot of my money for the delux for nothing… all the dlc characters like Mike Tyson are locked! 😡 Literally the only reason I got this game pre ordered or else I’d just play ufc 4, ufc 3 and ufc 2.

Message 44 of 152 (2,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I purchased the UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X and all DLC fighters / content is locked.  I have tried resetting game, console, and uninstalling / reinstalling.  This is really unacceptable.

Message 45 of 152 (2,018 Views)

Re: UFC 5 missing content

★★★★★ Newbie

it’s Friday and I still don’t have mine 😭.This is bull stuff.

Message 46 of 152 (2,000 Views)

Re: Bruce Lee Welterweight ? Deluxe Edition

★ Guide
@Y44R1 Exactly this, I feel scammed.
Message 47 of 152 (1,979 Views)

Purchased PS5 UFC 5 Deluxe Edition but unable to play it

★★ Newbie

I purchased PS5 UFC5  deluxe edition from PSStore and downloaded the game.

However, after downloading the game I was not able to play fighters like mike tyson, bruce lee, Ali, and went to the add on just to see that I have to make additional purchase for it. 

Anybody has this problem? What should I do? I checked on my e-mail purchase receipt it says I did purchase the UFC 5 Deluxe Edition

Please advise, your input would be very much appreciated 

cheers,

Message 48 of 152 (1,965 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did customer support help anyone? They are either very busy or ignoring me. I sent three emails on the 24th, 26th, and 28th, and they haven't responded to any of them. 

Message 49 of 152 (1,924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought deluxe edition and got about about a third of what i bought. Really want them to get this fixed as the main reason i got the game is to play muhammad ali and mike but ther locked thats 100 euro down the drain

Message 50 of 152 (1,886 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help