by roseewolffx

Original Post

Persistent Control Mode Issue and Gameplay Quality Degradation in Apex Legends

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? rosee_wolff7755X
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. .
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? .
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Control Matches
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing Control matches; encountering issues with groups A, B, and C disappearing after respawning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? .
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) March 4 2024
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Groups A, B, and C disappear during gameplay
What should be happening instead? Consistent visibility of groups A, B, and C throughout gameplay sessions, even after respawning
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start a Control match in Apex Legends. 2. Pay attention to the behavior of groups A, B, and C, particularly after respawning. 3. Note the intermittent disappearance of these groups during gameplay.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a persistent issue I have been experiencing in Apex Legends since March 4, 2024. Despite numerous communications with the EA Help team, my problem remains unresolved.

The Control Mode is not functioning correctly, significantly affecting my gameplay experience. Recently, I have also noticed that the game quality has degraded. Even though the game shows 60 FPS, the quality of the gameplay is not clear and it affects my enjoyment of the game.

I have contacted EA Help numerous times and have followed all their recommended troubleshooting steps. Despite being informed that my issue has been escalated to the concerned department, the responses have been repetitive, stating that it needs a fix at the developmental level and asking me to post on the forums.

The unresolved issue has significantly affected my enjoyment of Apex Legends. The quality degradation, despite showing 60 FPS, further hampers my gaming experience. The repetitive responses and lack of progress have been very discouraging. Recently, they have even mentioned that they cannot proceed further with my case and that they cannot provide a solution.

I am posting this again in hopes that this issue will finally be addressed. The problem has persisted since March 4, 2024, and it is affecting my ability to enjoy the game. I am a dedicated fan and supporter of EA and Apex Legends, and it is disheartening to feel left without a solution for such a long time.

Please, I urge the development team to look into this matter seriously and provide a solution.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Message 1 of 1 (101 Views)