[OPEN] Sims dislike mischief

by march31393

Original Post

Re: Mischief Social Interactions Not Working

Community Manager

Hi all,

For the time being, we no longer need saves for this issue. The team is currently investigating. 

Thank you for all the info provided on this so far! 

solaire.png

Message 31 of 44 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Solaire @TheSimsDirect

Is this in the next update? (Next week)
Message 32 of 44 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Raseca 

Nope, it is not in the May 29 patch.  Apparently, a broken major interaction category does not qualify for high priority.

Message 33 of 44 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Solaire @TheSimsDirect

It's been a month, any progress?

Message 34 of 44 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@VazoukenIn fact, it's been more than a year 🥴

A whole social category is broken in the base game Disappointed

Message 35 of 44 (428 Views)

Mischief interactions always end negatively

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening for my Sim and all npc Sims. Even when both Sims like mischief, they fail the interaction and decrease in their friendship. This has been an issue for almost a month now.

Message 36 of 44 (366 Views)

Re: Mischief interactions always end negatively

Champion

Hi there @SmilesTheHobbit I think it might be the same issue as the one reported in this bug report.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-dislike-mischief/m-p/12453062/highlight/true#M246595

Do you want to take a look at it and if it looks like the same problem you're experiencing just go to the first post on page 1 and click on the Me Too button. Then if you click the Reply button you should be prompted with a bug template to fill in with your platform and installed content. 

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 37 of 44 (337 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims dislike mischief

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.107.151.1020 DX9
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Growing Together, High School Years, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, City Living, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Get Together, Vampires, Realm of Magic, My Wedding Stories, Dream Home Decorator, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Strangerville, Crystal Creations, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Nifty Knitting, Riviera Retreat, Book Nook, Greenhouse Haven, Desert Luxe, Blooming Rooms, 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Carry out a mischief action towards any Sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims (my household Sim and all npc Sims) perform a mischief action and all Sims react negatively towards the interaction, even if they like mischief.
What do you expect to see? To carry out mischief actions like I did prior, with some Sims reacting positively towards mischief interactions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Unsure
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last played the Sims 4 in January 2024, and Sim’s reactions towards mischief were 50/50. Now, coming back in May, they’re all negative reactions.

Message 38 of 44 (307 Views)

Level 10 mischief and still not successful at it

★★★ Newbie

I have a sim who is level 10 mischief, and still fails at mischief interactions. He has only been successful ONCE. How has he achieved mastery and still bad at it?

Message 39 of 44 (224 Views)

Mischief

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.107.151.1020 DX9
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get to Work, Werewolves, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Romantic Garden, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party and Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with level 10 mischief and try mischief interactions
What happens when the bug occurs? They fail. Every single time. Despite having achieved mastery
What do you expect to see? My sim actually succeeding at the skill they've mastered.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have a sim who is level 10 mischief, and still fails at mischief interactions. He has only been successful ONCE. How has he achieved mastery and still bad at it?

Message 40 of 44 (215 Views)