[NEEDS SAVES] Moodlets/Quirk Notifications for infants after Infant has aged up

by Lixisa17

Original Post

Re: Child sims still does infant thing

Hero
@RoxyK23 cheating the age up is known to still cause issue but the cake should be be fixed.

All you can do is cheat remove the quirks they have.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 38 (638 Views)

Issues with aging toddlers up to children

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

2 pt

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often

What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Journey to Batuu and a few kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure.
What happens when the bug occurs?  the kids every so often will bug out and sit on the floor as if the game thinks they are still infants. After that occurs, they go back to normal and I get a pop-up in the corner saying they gained the smile milestone.
What do you expect to see? Kids acting and walking around as normal instead of bugging out and not going to school like normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but all has since been removed and issue still occurs.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It all started once the update for crystal creations came out.

Message 22 of 38 (678 Views)

Re: Issues with aging toddlers up to children

★★★ Guide

@dance2050 

Sounds similar to this thread, though that issue has been reported as fixed. Is this happening in all saves, or just one? Is it only affecting one household?

Hi! I'm SimmerStar4 (they/them). I'm not an expert on game issues, so don't take me as one! I'm just a Sims player who wants to try and help fellow players, and who finds game bugs and issues interesting.

Message 23 of 38 (642 Views)

★ Novice
@SimmerStar4 It’s unfortunately occurring in all of my saves, and in each household within the saves.
Message 24 of 38 (636 Views)

Hero
@dance2050 At which point did you remove your mods/cc ? Already bugged kids won't go back to normal just by removing the mods as they have a wrong trait on them.

You say it happens on every save so how are you aging your toddlers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 38 (584 Views)

Community Manager

Hello all,

If any of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file. Instructions can be found here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

solaire.png

Message 26 of 38 (476 Views)

aged up an infant to teen in cas, now getting weird notifications & movements

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.106.148.1030 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sims have a baby, have the baby age up to an infant normally, while in CAS (with cas.fulleditmode cheat on) change the age of the infant to a teen and then play as a teen.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't matter what time of day, lot you're on, whether you're standing or sitting, anything - this issue happens nonstop. Shortly after you start playing with your "new" teen, you'll get a notifications every 2-4 minutes saying that the teen sim just revealed an infant quirk (that can't be found in the simology panel). You will continue to keep getting the same quirks over and over again. Their body will also glitch back to an infant pose (see attached photo).
What do you expect to see? Teen sims shouldn't get infant quirks and their bodies shouldn't revert back to infant pose.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The photos attached are of the same teen sim but taken 15-20 sim minutes apart. I have 4 teen sims in the same household that I aged up this way and they all do this. 

Message 27 of 38 (425 Views)

Constant Weird Bug

★★ Novice

Currently having the issue of my toddler at the time (child now) is having the constant notification of the constant sneeze and hiccup quirk is filling my entire Notification Center. I’m also having the issue where my toddler at the time (child now) is glitching into the floor with their knees bent randomly before going back like all is normal. I’ve had this issue since last week and still happening through this week ):

Message 28 of 38 (375 Views)

Re: Constant Weird Bug

Hero
@abcK7Oac295bNf

I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 38 (334 Views)

Re: Child sims still does infant thing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrictI didn’t even think to remove the quirks! I’ll try late when I’m home and update if this is still happening!

Message 30 of 38 (309 Views)