Message 41 of 623 (3,297 Views)

Re: Did not receive Apex Predator Badge

★★★ Newbie

They need to fix this...

Message 42 of 623 (3,285 Views)

Re: Pred RP showing master

★★★ Newbie

Damn you're my ult eh ? 

Faced you multiple times. They gotta fix this.

Message 43 of 623 (3,284 Views)

Re: Missing Predator rewards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ich bin auf Xbox Series X und habe Pred im zweiten Split beendet und keine Belohnungen erhalten. 

Message 44 of 623 (3,271 Views)

Missing Ranked Rewards

★★★ Newbie

I’m missing my Masters Badge for season 12. 

During the last 2 days of season 12 i pushed from Platinum to Masters. I did expecting to get my Masters ranked rewards. When i signed on for the new season i was greeted with a big nice PLAT badge. And the weirdest thing is when i checked my ranked season 12 stats it didn’t even show that i had hit masters or anything. I know i was on the same account as well. Does anyone know anything I could do to fix this?

Message 45 of 623 (3,252 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Mako from this forum at least it seems to be an issue for those mostly in between the ending ranked rp values of the predator cap which was around 14.5k and 14,999. Everyone with an issue so far seems to be inbetween those numbers if that helps at all. We all have proof of use holding the rank though until the end of the split.

Message 46 of 623 (3,255 Views)

Re: I was given Master ranked rewards after achieving Apex Predator. Can you hel

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako When can we expect the patch?
Message 47 of 623 (3,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue I was #507 apex predator and was given a master badge 

Message 48 of 623 (3,218 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the additional reports, everyone.

I don't have a specific timeframe to share for this, but we're aiming to have this corrected fairly quickly and once we've got more solid news to share we'll be sure to do so.

Thanks again for the patience while we're getting this fixed up.

Mako.png
Message 49 of 623 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ended the split at #712 and received masters rewards. I spent so much time and energy to get this rank and for it to be taken away for no reason is unnaceptable. Especially when there are hundreds of cases of this. It’s basically false advertisement. Make this right. My gamertag is Afghanihan and I play on Xbox. 

Message 50 of 623 (3,185 Views)