H2H lagging Fc mobile after update

by kfhjrhh3a9nu

Original Post

H2H lagging Fc mobile after update

★★★ Newbie

Facing lag after update in every match even in normal event match’s I can’t play this game normally my network condition is stable and even I have set my graphics to low

Message 1 of 8 (751 Views)

Re: H2H lagging Fc mobile after update

@kfhjrhh3a9nu Lots of traffic since the update - holiday periods in some parts of the world - extra traffic due to two events including Div Rivals components.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
What should I do now I can’t play
Message 3 of 8 (702 Views)

@kfhjrhh3a9nu play other game modes🤷‍♀️

The team is aware that there is more h2h lag than before - they are looking into whether it is just traffic or something else is going on as well

Message 4 of 8 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not just H2H for me.

Everything. Runs fine for the first few then starts lagging BIGTIME. Definitely not my connection or device.

Message 5 of 8 (408 Views)

@Rangeboom1 If you are using an Android device then you will likely need to regularly clear your device game cache or you will run into laggy/glitchy play in all game modes.

A league mate has gotten into the habit of clearing it each day before he begins playing and has not had any issues since

Message 6 of 8 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't complete the shape shifters challenge. Every time it gets to the H2H round, the game nose dives. I've noticed it will do this in the UEFA tournament if I'm playing on legendary. The only way around that was letting the game play auto. Thankful for that feature at least. The ping will be in the green. I consistently clear cache. I restart my devices once daily. This happens on both galaxy 23 ultra and tab s9 ultra. Kind of a shame the option to have premium graphics is there in settings but can't use it for fear of affecting game play. Checked for outages in my area, and restarted modem. Before I sell all my shape shifters, I'm begrudgingly setting every graphic setting to the lowest. I would be grateful for any suggestions

Message 7 of 8 (248 Views)

@2gncwnix1xlj There is an issue with some of the newer Android devices and high end graphics … the team is working on it.

Hopefully changing your settings helped

Message 8 of 8 (245 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help