EA Anticheat error not letting me open the game.

by ChefSpaghetti34

Original Post

EA Anticheat error not letting me open the game.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, Recently I had bought Battlefield 2042 on Steam again (I had refunded the game in the past) because of the summer sale but I have had a problem with trying to open the game where anytime I do try to it gives me a error saying "EA Anticheat Service encountered a system error. Please run the EA Anticheat Service installer" after trying to run the service installer nothing worked. After that I went online to try to find some fixes and everything that I tried did not work I even went as far as to move the game into my ssd instead of my hdd but that did not work either. I even tried uninstalling the game on steam and reinstalling it on the EA app but that did not work too. So I opened a case with EA support and the steps they had me take to try to fix the game did not work so I left my pc for a while and came back opened up a new case and had some more help but again nothing worked so I was told by the person of my second case that they reported my problem to the game team as a bug and wanted me to report it here too.  

Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Re: EA Anticheat error not letting me open the game.

★★★★★ Newbie

acabei de passar pela mesma coisa que voce 

Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help