Re: Account was reset to lvl 1 in April Still no fix....

by gryph99

Original Post

My account data is missing

★★ Novice

Hello

After I logged in on April 2nd, my account became a level 1 account, all the items in the account were gone, what should I do to get my account back

Message 511 of 535 (209 Views)

Re: [April 2nd] Lost account progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am also experiencing this issue. I lost everything setting my account back to level 1 with absolutely nothing on it. Don't want to have to quit this game due to an issue like this. Was told by a support agent to post in here, stating I was affected by this incident.

EA ID: Kytanlol

Steam ID: Martian

Message 512 of 535 (210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I lost my progress too! Last time when i played apex and everything was fine is 2nd april, and then i logged in 4th april and find out that my lvl is 1 (no matter which launcher i use steam or ea app)
EA loggin ms7_makintosha

Message 513 of 535 (222 Views)

Lost Account Progress

★★★ Newbie

My account is one of the accounts that was rolled back to level 1 on April 2nd and it is still not restored. I also lost all unlocked characters and cosmetics. Can I get some help?

Message 514 of 535 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too, please help, I haven't played apex for months😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 515 of 535 (170 Views)

Re: Lost Account Progress

★★★ Newbie

I took a two week break from playing (Xbox One X: gamertag OCTO13ER) and had to re-login to my Xbox account. I boot up Apex and everything is reset as if I was a new player - battle pass, account level, my coins are gone, badges, stats, 10+ heirlooms are gone. Please fix this ASAP? I've spent way too much money on this game for it to be wiped and be treated like this. Basically as if the company took the thousands of dollars I've paid and pulled out the rug from under me. 

Message 516 of 535 (160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have reached out to support multiple times but still have not had my issue fixed.

Message 517 of 535 (138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, an EA assistant sent me this link to solve my problem of restarting my account, it has been 2 months since my account was reset to level 1, losing all my progress. Could you please help me.

Message 518 of 535 (132 Views)

Community Manager
@gryph99 I've sent you a DM. Please check your inbox in AHQ by selecting it on your profile name > Inbox in the top right corner of this page.

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 519 of 535 (117 Views)

Hi @EA_Mako

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Mako Before April 2nd,My account was reset to Leve 1 in the account issue, I need help recovering mine progress of the game,My game platform is steam.

Message 520 of 535 (105 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help