Why won`t my be a pro load?

by ElectroBlue8

Original Post

Why won`t my be a pro load?

★★ Novice

My Be a Pro has said "Failed to retrieve data: please try again later" for days. How can I access it again?

Message 1 of 17 (151 Views)

Re: Why won`t my be a pro load?

Community Manager

Hi there, @ElectroBlue8 

Thanks for reaching out. We'll go through some troubleshooting and try to resolve this. First, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (138 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering! I did what you said and it still says the same thing. I think my console`s connection is a wired connection if that helps.

Message 3 of 17 (123 Views)

Community Manager

@ElectroBlue8 

Thanks for trying that. Which console are you playing on? 

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (120 Views)

★★ Novice

xbox one S

Message 5 of 17 (116 Views)

Community Manager

@ElectroBlue8 

It's very possible your save is corrupt. Hopefully, deleting the personal saved data will download a clean save from the cloud. This is explained in the steps before. However, it is possible you could lose your offline saves and changes to any settings you've made.

1. Press the Guide button and then highlight the NHL 25 tile
  2. Hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with 3 horizontal lines on it
  3. Go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (113 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I`ll lose my progress?

Message 7 of 17 (105 Views)

Community Manager

@ElectroBlue8 

Normally, your save will download from the cloud. I'm not going to guarantee that on the off chance something happens.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 17 (101 Views)

★★ Novice

Right. Well thanks for your help. I you are out of ideas that`s what I`ll hafta do.

Message 9 of 17 (99 Views)

Community Manager

@ElectroBlue8 

That's all I can think of. Did you happen to switch to another game/app or shut off your console without saving and exiting? That has been known to corrupt saves.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 17 (93 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help