BAP Issues

by l2BRADYSUCKS

Original Post

BAP Issues

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so number one thing that brought me here is that I don’t understand the gameplay sliders regarding rules. All sliders set to 0 for me, yet I still get called for boarding and charging, and sometimes interference. Can someone tell me what “0” means in the context of the slider, because it is clearly doing absolutely nothing at all.

Here are a “few” other issues that could have been solved by EA using a playtester, because clearly nobody at EA played or tested BAP.

Things like announcers congratulating my teammates for scoring “50 as a rookie”, when it’s like their 5th year in the league; coach congratulating me for a shorty when we weren’t shorthanded; no in game mention of beating the points record in a season; records being removed from the record section; cutscenes where the body language doesn’t match the on screen words; getting called for penalties when I have penalties off; having my “A” taken away for one game in the playoffs despite leading in every stat (it came back next game); my teams captain while I was still a rookie was some random third liner; no more talk show call ins after your first season.

I would absolutely love if someone who worked on this game could explain all these simple issues to me. Shouldn’t have shipped out. Embarrassing.

Message 1 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: BAP Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I could actually keep adding to this list as I find little things like this almost every time I fire the game up.

EA, hire me to play test because clearly whoever is doing it, isn’t actually doing anything.

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help