my assignments are bugged.

by Xidaxx

Original Post

my assignments are bugged.

★★★ Novice

my assignments are bugged. i cant complete the bronze assignments because it says "reach level 10" yet im already level 100. its like it is greyed out/bugged. i cant get any of the new guns because of it. but the ones that say "reach level 20 and so on" are unlocked and completed. really frustrating.. anyone else cant unlock the "reach level 10" assignments? the game doesnt recognize that i passed level 10. 

Message 1 of 12 (1,535 Views)

Re: my assignments are bugged.

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Xidaxx ,

I recall that we saw another player in early spring with exact the same problem!

That despite having progressed to XP Level 40+, that player also could not unlock many weapons in the game, as the Battlelog system had for some reason not recognized that he had reached the XP Level 10.  So that Level 10 achieved remained un-checked.  And that is a milestone that is a pre-requisite for many other assignments to become unlocked and tracked to completion.  So you are literally now stuck with all those assignments.

Previously the EA Support staff could help such players, where obviously some logic checkbox had not checked off, despite it was obvious from other achievements/records in the game, that the soldier had long completed that task.  We did not hear back from that player back then if he got his issue solved by the EA Support office, so cannot say for sure.  But that should be the way to go, as the EA Answer moderators here on this site, did not appear to be able to help with such soldier settings in the game environment.  I welcome them to step in, if they have more insights into this, as its definitely a game breaker for players that experience this bug with their soldier.

Message 2 of 12 (1,474 Views)

Hero

Assuming I found the correct profile, it looks like the rank 10 requirement has been met, as there's a green tick, but does seem to be greyed out. It also looks like you own the expansions too. 

What happens when you try to complete the other requirements in the game?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 3 of 12 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Novice

The level 20 ones and so on I can do. I've done alot of them. But the basic bronze ones does not unlock for some reason. and I've tried to talk to ea support and no luck. They just said "I'll report it as a bug" and I haven't been able to get them since.

Message 4 of 12 (1,429 Views)

EA DICE Team
Do you have a link to your battlelog page? @Xidaxx

/Atic
Message 5 of 12 (1,409 Views)

Message 6 of 12 (1,396 Views)

Message 7 of 12 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

And from here @Xidaxx ,

It is very clear that you have indeed passed Rank10, as the other assignments just next to in Battlelog recognizes also correct that you have reached Rank20.  As shared with you, we have seen a few other players this spring in exact same situation like you.  Where the Rank10 achievement has been missed, so all assignments having that as a pre-requisite are now impossible for you and them to complete.  All while the assignments requiring the Rank20 are all open and completing as supposed to.

You need to have somebody from EA with access to the Soldier registry to tick this box for you!

Below, copy of your soldier situation from Battlelog, comparing two of the assignments that refer to the Rank10 and Rank20 accomplishments.  And its obvious that the Rank10 is bugged:

Rank10 not recognized.png

Message 8 of 12 (1,360 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks! @Xidaxx

I have sent it on to our teams its something we have been looking into but no date if there is a fix for it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 12 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Okay, I hope so soon! I really want that mtar!
Message 10 of 12 (1,332 Views)