Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

by LOLGotYerTags

Original Post

Re: Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

★ Guide

I hope the elevator ride is worth all of this.   Will think about renting server but in meantime I'll keep on lookin'.   Have a good Memorial day weekend!

Message 31 of 209 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message me psn: POTUSx 

I am looking to get down the elevator and I have all 4 final stand dog tags and the 1st three phantom assignments done. Thanks!

Message 32 of 209 (2,913 Views)

★★ Novice
@xSworrd If you're still looking for a ride down the elevator I can wait with you. I also have all four tags and am ready to go on PC.
Message 33 of 209 (2,860 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the offer but I am on PS4.  

Message 34 of 209 (2,844 Views)

★ Guide

Hey Cyber,  I did it !!   got a tag from Hammerhead.   Of course it was the last place I looked.   Way out by rocks at  base F     .   Now what?

Message 35 of 209 (2,818 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@fbsketcher Nice job! Hammerhead was a pain for me cause of the map’s brightness. I can assist with the elevator ride as I have the Operative tags, so now we’ll just need one more person for the ride and we should be good to go.
Message 36 of 209 (2,813 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Excellent @fbsketcher ,

Suggest we connect direct in messaging then on PSN, as now we need to find a live Hangar21 server for the elevator ride!

Will check if we can get one of our old friends to join us or more here online would like to join in.

We can add all interested into the same PSN messenger group.

Make sure you already now have your soldier set up with the Phantom camo, also for both primary and secondary weapons.

And then get the tags equipped also.   

Message 37 of 209 (2,764 Views)

★ Guide

I'll be online tomorrow between 8:30 -11 east coast time.    MY game name is Redroom3  if we can get a Hangar game going , I'll wait near the elevator so if you are on the other team dont kill me.

Message 38 of 209 (2,758 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

fbsketcher, you need to enable PSN messaging please, as some communication/communication is required to succeed with this.

You appear to have all blocked for the moment.

Aka, which server we should meet on?  ;o)

Suggest we take all communication on this now on the PSN messenger service going forward.

Message 39 of 209 (2,733 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Cyber

Yes, I never messaged anyone .  was never my intent to use the PS4 for socializing just game playing.   But will try to send you a message.  I am on ps4 and will be playing shortly this moring.   was in Hangar for 2 hours yesterday by myself.   BY the way I dont have a mic either.

Message 40 of 209 (2,713 Views)