Hitman: Codename 47

Hitman: Codename 47

Runs way too fast
I have Vista and it runs like 5 times faster than it has to. I can't even listen to the speech because it stops abruptly before the end. And Hitman moves very fast.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
LordBread 11 września 2012 o 12:38 
i had that problem too but after an hour it started running too slow then i started getting errors then i cant play the game any more hope you have better luck than me.
Shin | 신수혁 11 września 2012 o 13:02 
I found the solution! Though you have to do it more than once. Find 'hitman.ini', open it with Notepad or anything like that, then put in 'enableconsole 1'. Open the game, enter '~' to open the console. Type 'ip_timemultiplier .1'. Here you go!
mrz86 28 grudnia 2012 o 6:52 
I found the real solution! Find 'hitman.ini', open it with Notepad or anything like that, then put in " enableconsole 1 " and erase "enableconsole ". Open the game and the level, tap " \ " to open the console. Tap TAB key on the keyboard and when you read " ip_timemultiplier " write ".5 " or ".4 " or a number from 1 to 9 and verify the fast ...This is the SOLUTION!

Per gli amici italiani : Andate su Hitman.ini e aggiungete 1 con prima lo spazio su enableconsole. dopo di che aprite il gioco e entrate nel livello. aprite la console con il tasto \ sopra il TAB e calcatelo sino a trovare ip_timemultiplier . Ora bastera aggiungere " .5 " o cambiate il numero da 1 a 9 a seconda della velocità del gioco che volete. Cercate di cordinarvi con i dialoghi con le persone e il gioco è fatto!
Ostatnio edytowany przez: mrz86; 28 grudnia 2012 o 6:57
NOOBKIA 3 lutego 2013 o 20:49 
ok ty for the help guy <3 u :)
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-4 z 4 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 11 września 2012 o 8:08