All my previous FIFA mobile content are gone and what I bought was not there

by zaal34x48jvq

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

All my previous FIFA mobile content are gone and what I bought was not there

★★ Newbie

All the items I brought in the FIFA mobile was gone and I didn't get any of the items in the FC mobile . Please help me to get it back 

Message 11 of 67 (14,900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get my progress in fifa 23 mobile back in fc 24

Community Manager

Hey @772008a 

This post here explains what carries over to EA SPORTS FC Mobile with the new season.  

EA_PulsarAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 67 (15,015 Views)

All Replies

Can't get my progress in fifa 23 mobile back in fc 24

★★★ Newbie

Can't get my progress in fifa 23 mobile back in fc 24

Message 1 of 67 (15,024 Views)

Re: Can't get my progress in fifa 23 mobile back in fc 24

Community Manager

Hey @772008a 

This post here explains what carries over to EA SPORTS FC Mobile with the new season.  

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 2 of 67 (15,016 Views)

Account deleted

★★ Newbie

I was in level 36 playing the fifa on the phone app and now that the new version came out I have to start all over again ?

What is this ?????

I wasted money on this and I try to get my account back on the Google play and now It like my account don't exists no more I don't even want to play no more 

Message 3 of 67 (14,895 Views)

Lose my account after your force update 26 09 2024

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: FC Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
What's your device's make and model? Iphone X
What's your device's firmware? Iphone X
What is your game version? last one updated on 26 09 2024
In what game mode did the bug occur? Store
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I opened the game and got a message about a force update. I lost my account after updating, Date--- 26 09 2024 My name in the game is Artur, and my Group name is Armenia(Only I am in that group) I have played as a guest 132 130 131
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 26 09 2024 after updating ~11:00 in Armenian time

Where is my profile, I played for 6-7 months to lose it because of your bad job

Message 4 of 67 (14,922 Views)

major update of fifa mobile has overwritten my team

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My overall level is above 130 team and my level is Legendary I and now disappeared after the major update on September 26th. I've been playing FIFA Mobile for over 1.5 years, and until that day, I had reached a high level with an overall team rating of around 130. However, since the update, I can't find my team in the new app, even though I tried linking it to the same Facebook userID.

I'm extremely concerned about this situation, as I've invested a lot of time and effort into building my team, and I would appreciate any assistance in recovering it or understanding what might have happened during the update. My user ID = [Removed, please do not post this - Admin.] I linked this ID to my FIFA mobile app on August 27, 2022

Message 5 of 67 (14,901 Views)

Re: Account deleted

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @2f81415f006790db,

Since tonight, we have introduced EA SPORTS FC™ Mobile which also resets most of your progress. 

You can read all about what stays and what is getting reset here: https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-fc/fc-mobile/news/new-season-transition-details?setLocale=en-us

-rephii

Message 6 of 67 (14,887 Views)

Re: Lose my account after your force update 26 09 2024

Community Manager

Hey there!

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that we've recently released a new season with EA SPORTS FC™ Mobile game. Here you can find more information about what carries over to EA SPORTS FC™ MOBILE.

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 7 of 67 (14,910 Views)

MY ACCOUNT IS LOST UPON UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

Greetings to Ea,

Initially I was playing PES and upon the update my player, coins and whatever I build was lost and couldn't retrieve it back due to that update. Then I have chosen FIFA ever since then trusting what ever I've build all this years won't go missing. Now on this new update, all my player and millions of coins that I have collect and a team that I have build for 6 over billion just gone missing with your update?. What is the promise for us to play FIFA after this onwards where there might be another update from your side that will wipe out whatever we build. This is not something easy be acceptable. Please advise if there is a way to retrieve back my previous team

Thank you

Message 8 of 67 (14,927 Views)

Re: Lose my account after your force update 26 09 2024

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_PulsarSorry but your answer doesn't close my question, I opened the game and saw a popup about force update, but it has not allowed me to open the game, in that popup it was not written that I would lose my account if I played as a guest and that I have to connect account to Facebook or somewhere,
And now I don't have players, logos(how written in your mentioned link), and account.
I am also a developer and I understand what happened please solve my problem and give back my account
As I understand for all players everything is deleted. right?

Message 9 of 67 (14,908 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help