Re: FC Mobile Can’t Link Account No Button To Press

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FC Mobile Can’t Link Account No Button To Press

★★★ Newbie

I cannot link my FC Mobile to an account as there is no button to press to link my account. I want to make sure my progress isn’t lost

Message 1 of 10 (4,368 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @1snyctzyc61i, To confirm if you are underage (based on your country's laws), you would not be able to link external accounts to your game.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (2,525 Views)

All Replies

@Devloper07 You may have set your account up as a child’s account … when you got the chance at the start to set your birth date, did you choose your actual date of birth or did you just leave it on that days date?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (4,355 Views)

★ Novice

I found a solution myself and I can confirm it myself. Well it's because of your age, now don't worry about your account . To get the link option without deleting and changing the age for the account, I will say to reinstall the game and then put the legal age for your country like I found countrys that needs you to be 18 to 13 so if you know the legal age for your country then you can put that and then you can get that game option , not the facebook (I can't confirm if you will get your saved game by clicking facebook) or the guest mode. Then you will get told if you want to change your somehow saved child account or new account so obivously we need legal age saved account so click the saved child account and then you will turn it into the legal age and get to link! , The thing is I spent alot of time thinking how to do this and I was able to do it so try it!

Message 3 of 10 (4,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@AaruxRed wrote:

I found a solution myself and I can confirm it myself. Well it's because of your age, now don't worry about your account . To get the link option without deleting and changing the age for the account, I will say to reinstall the game and then put the legal age for your country like I found countrys that needs you to be 18 to 13 so if you know the legal age for your country then you can put that and then you can get that game option , not the facebook (I can't confirm if you will get your saved game by clicking facebook) or the guest mode. Then you will get told if you want to change your somehow saved child account or new account so obivously we need legal age saved account so click the saved child account and then you will turn it into the legal age and get to link! , The thing is I spent alot of time thinking how to do this and I was able to do it so try it!

Used my legal age uninstalled the game then reinstalled but nothing worked

Message 4 of 10 (2,872 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @1snyctzyc61i, To confirm if you are underage (based on your country's laws), you would not be able to link external accounts to your game.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 10 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think so cause I'm over 18 and other games do link with my email

Message 6 of 10 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank u soo much that u helped me with it

Message 7 of 10 (1,191 Views)

★ Novice

No problem my dude!

Message 8 of 10 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost my account cuz of this

Message 9 of 10 (1,011 Views)

Message 10 of 10 (992 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help