Re: Can’t link my PS account to my EA account

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t link my PS account to my EA account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello. I need some help for the love of god. I have contacted support 2 times and the answer is the same that cant help me.

I need to link my PSN ID to my EA account, but it seems that i have my PSN account linked to an old EA account that is deactivated... and i dont remember the email, and from the id it doesnt let me.

Please is just a simple request, let me link my psn account to my EA account.

Thanks with Regards,

Magoito

Message 1 of 6 (3,423 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @Magoito 

I'm very sorry, but this isn't something we can help with through Answers HQ. You'll need to contact an advisor again and go through the account recovery process before any changes can be made to the account. A case can be opened with an advisor here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,391 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @Magoito 

I'm very sorry, but this isn't something we can help with through Answers HQ. You'll need to contact an advisor again and go through the account recovery process before any changes can be made to the account. A case can be opened with an advisor here.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,392 Views)

★ Novice

Hi , Thanks for the non help. Like i said how can i recover a account that i dont know? Support cant give me information… so my only option is to make a new ps account just to play one game from ea? 

Message 3 of 6 (3,380 Views)

Community Manager

@Magoito 

We take account security very seriously so we aren't able to give out any of the account information without verifying ownership of it first. If you don't know the email and can't verify you own the account, there really isn't anything we can do. The best I can advise is to try to track down the old email address you set up the account with. You should be able to verify ownership as long as that account can still be accessed.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (3,374 Views)

★ Novice

I just dont give a * anymore keep your BS security. I’m not asking for nothing that not mine, i have given every informaction you guys asked, but every email i use from the time i was a kid till now it says its not valid maybe the error is not mine…

Message 5 of 6 (3,368 Views)

Community Manager

@Magoito 

We really can't help with account issues through Answers HQ. Again, the only thing I can do is refer you to an advisor to see if they can help. A case can be opened here to get in touch with one.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (3,361 Views)