Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a problem please Help!!!!!

★ Novice

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Apex Legends
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. i had an error while updating Apex but the game experience is cool.
How is this making it more difficult? i can't even play the game.
How can we reproduce this experience? By telling me how to handle this problem or fixing it by yourself.

Hey origin support..... Please help me i have trouble with Apex Legends game i want to make the new update and once i click update then after a while nothing happens and the files can't be verified then a window pops up saying that there is an error i don't know what to do and i don't even know if this is the right place to write my complaint but i will be glad if you help me out i'm gonna attach a photo of that error and this is my e-mail  [edit: email address removed]  please contact me on cuz i don't know how we should contact. thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 12 (6,990 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: I have a problem please Help!!!!!

Community Manager
@Z_Electro, alright that is unfortunate.

Just a question; did it work before?

Judging from previous experience, this issue is mostly related to something on/in your network blocking some connections from Origin, which results in the update to fail. I wonder; are you maybe able to connect your PC to a wireless hotspot from a mobile phone mobile 3g/4g/5g connection to see if it connects okay?
EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (6,894 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Z_Electro,

That indeed looks like a very annoying issue.

What are the steps that you have tried yourself already to solve the issue, if any?

EA_LeeuwAHQ

• Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 2 of 12 (6,963 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Leeuw  I tried to run origin as an administrator and verify the files but it didn’t work then i tried to make it administrator by going to origin then properties, compatibility, then check make administrator. and it also didn’t work.please help me fix this problem ASAP, and thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 12 (6,951 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@Z_Electro, alright that is unfortunate.

Just a question; did it work before?

Judging from previous experience, this issue is mostly related to something on/in your network blocking some connections from Origin, which results in the update to fail. I wonder; are you maybe able to connect your PC to a wireless hotspot from a mobile phone mobile 3g/4g/5g connection to see if it connects okay?
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 4 of 12 (6,895 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Leeuw  Never mind it worked i tried another solution, thanks for replying and being patient.

Message 5 of 12 (6,881 Views)

Community Manager
@Z_Electro, glad to hear that it has been resolved! What was the solution, if I may ask? Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 6 of 12 (6,870 Views)

★ Novice

Actually i changed the store I was using origin then i switched to steam by moving the files and it worked glad u was replying🥰

Message 7 of 12 (6,860 Views)

Community Manager
@Z_Electro, awesome and no worries at all! That's what we're here for! Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 8 of 12 (6,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i thought i was getting a game a one time fee of 24.99 instad there is a 99.99 a month please put the money back on my card my name is michelle schoettmer

Message 9 of 12 (6,147 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @michellemicki,

I'm sorry, where is this about?
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 10 of 12 (6,127 Views)