Re: Can t sell players

by Sanyosa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can t sell players

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In eaFc 24 i can t sell some players. I bought them from market and now i want to sell them but on market they apear like they are in my team. I remove them from team, from substitution but nothing changed. They still apear like they are on my team. What should i do? 

They are tradable players

Message 1 of 9 (11,138 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Expert
@LgdFes When you open your lineup click on My team on the left side. You probably have another lineup where that player is.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (11,062 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Had him there. It should be selled on market. Ob the market it looks like he s still in my team

Message 2 of 9 (11,119 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LgdFes, To confirm are you playing FC Mobile or FC 24 on Console or PC?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 9 (11,072 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert
@LgdFes When you open your lineup click on My team on the left side. You probably have another lineup where that player is.
Message 4 of 9 (11,063 Views)

I can't sell my players on fc24 mobile

★★★ Newbie

Do something about this situation because I have Mascherano CB 88 overall and 92 CDM and I can't sell any of them...Also i lost a lot of coins🤦‍♂️

Message 5 of 9 (7,420 Views)

Re: I can't sell my players on fc24 mobile

★★★ Expert
@b7e146596864f964 You can not sell a player thats in your lineub and they both are.

Remove them from both of you lineups (click on My team when viewing you lineup and you'll se another lineup).
Message 6 of 9 (7,398 Views)

Re: I can't sell my players on fc24 mobile

★★★ Newbie

only one was on my line up😉 cb 88 overall

Message 7 of 9 (7,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant sell my mascherano but is say that u cant and i want to get messi but i cant sell my mascherano

Message 8 of 9 (10,856 Views)

@kmvjxiq11nsk nobody can sell that card - it is only for ranking up other players - it is not able to be traded

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (10,846 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help