DDoS and Ransom Attacks in Battlefield 4.

by Ilslothll

Original Post

DDoS and Ransom Attacks in Battlefield 4.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am Sloth from the Sloth Alliance servers on PSN. Our website for reference: https://www.slothalliance.com/

We have been getting attacked daily by an individual and he is asking for ransom to stop attacking the servers.

See attached screenshot.

I've reported and blocked the individual but that will not stop the DDoS attacks as they are attacking EA's Blaze program. 

We have thousands of gamers and are one of the last few servers left on PSN that is actively full daily. Please don't let this guy get away with it. Help keep the community going. 

Edit: Removed images showing player IDs. This is against our rule on "naming and shaming". Please report players by following the instructions here. -CM

Message 1 of 7 (508 Views)

Re: DDoS and Ransom Attacks in Battlefield 4.

★★★ Newbie

I am quite sure this is happening on all platforms. Even our pc servers get times at night where it does not stop lagging...

Message 2 of 7 (457 Views)

★★★ Novice

Look at The screenshots please...

Message 3 of 7 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Reposting screenshot 

Edit: Removed screenshot. You are breaking the Answers HQ rules by continuing to post these. -CM

Message 4 of 7 (441 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ilslothll @EA_Aljo he wouldn't need to post screenshots if EA did something about this rather than ignoring it
Message 5 of 7 (395 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ilslothll We were taken down in both servers over a dozen times yesterday. Twice already today.
Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saw this message was from a couple weeks ago..

Are you still having this issue? I just recently started playing again and I play on your server a lot, thanks for running it!

Message 7 of 7 (155 Views)