Bf4 ps5 login verification

by AFGNMujahideen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf4 ps5 login verification

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello. 

I was playing bf4 on ps5 this morning fine but tried it now and I get this screen. I cannot select continue or go back the controller does not work on this screen.  I have a feeling if I had a ps4 still or a ps4 controller it may let me select things.    Anyway I've got onto support chat and they did a bunch of verification stuff although my account was verified fine already as bf2042 works and bf3 on ps3 works.    Hmm I might try hardline maybe I get the same error there but can select continue.   Anyway please help if anyone can thanks.  Muggs

17181282708068437057802224343313.jpg

Message 1 of 18 (1,579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 ps5 login verification

★★★ Novice

OK I fixed it! 

I tried hardline and I got the same error but I could select things so my controller worked.  The problem is the screen that I attached only stayed for less than a second then I got not connected to EA servers psn message.  But within that second I managed to select continue and then select the email.   I got the code seconds later so I thought great.  Problem is I had to input the code from the email in the game.  Impossible to do that in less that half a second.   So I thought I would uninstall bfh and reinstall, maybe that would work.  I deleted game and then went to library to install.,  there I saw bfv and I thought hmmm that was the latest ps4 game, since is w as installed already I tried that. I got the same verification login message but I could select everything and the screen did not dissappear in split second.  So I went through the procedure got the code input and now all good.  So I can now play bf4 instead of waste of time 2042

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,559 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

OK I fixed it! 

I tried hardline and I got the same error but I could select things so my controller worked.  The problem is the screen that I attached only stayed for less than a second then I got not connected to EA servers psn message.  But within that second I managed to select continue and then select the email.   I got the code seconds later so I thought great.  Problem is I had to input the code from the email in the game.  Impossible to do that in less that half a second.   So I thought I would uninstall bfh and reinstall, maybe that would work.  I deleted game and then went to library to install.,  there I saw bfv and I thought hmmm that was the latest ps4 game, since is w as installed already I tried that. I got the same verification login message but I could select everything and the screen did not dissappear in split second.  So I went through the procedure got the code input and now all good.  So I can now play bf4 instead of waste of time 2042

Message 2 of 18 (1,560 Views)

Hero
Hi @AFGNMujahideen I've heard of people getting past this by selecting the agreement in a different Battlefield game, so your idea of trying with Hardline is definitely worth a go

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

I hope we'll meet again
Message 3 of 18 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AFGNMujahideen Same issue I’m stuck on that screen and it won’t respond. I have other bf but I will have to download those to see if I can login .

My thing is why is EA doing this on older games
Message 4 of 18 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing

Message 5 of 18 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This worked. Thank you

Message 6 of 18 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kegboygsr23 wrote:
@AFGNMujahideenSame issue I’m stuck on that screen and it won’t respond. I have other bf but I will have to download those to see if I can login .

My thing is why is EA doing this on older games

Count yourself lucky that you have the other bf. Some people will only have bf4 and they will be stuck. I wonder if bf1 would have worked?

Message 7 of 18 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kegboygsr23 wrote:

Same thing

Download bfv.  If you have bf1 only try that because I never did 

Message 8 of 18 (1,369 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA account settings and disable Login Verification (this is not a good idea as it is not secure) you should then be able to get in to Battlefield 4 without issues.

Message 9 of 18 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem and couldn’t play for days and I didn’t own any other bf games. But I realised FC24 was free on the ps store soo I downloaded it  and did the verification through that. Soo that’s another way to solve it if you don’t have other battlefield games. 

[Edit: All bold formatting changed - ElliotLH]

Message 10 of 18 (1,165 Views)